• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS5 The Phantom Pain Announcement on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ys45

My tastes must have changed as much as I liked MGS4 , I have very little interest for MGSV .
I played the demo eerr I mean Ground Zero and was not impressed .

hypotc

David Hayter incoming! Never let the dream die! You gotta believe!!!!!

LA LI LU LE LO

5yMrR.gif

David Hayter incoming! Never let the dream die! You gotta believe!!!!!

LA LI LU LE LO

In all seriousness he will return, it's just the story is catching up to Snake and Big Boss doing missions together and it would be really strange if both characters had the same voice and neither of them questioned it.

You'll probably hear David Hayter after the credits in MGSV.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
In all seriousness he will return, it's just the story is catching up to Snake and Big Boss doing missions together and it would be really strange if both characters had the same voice and neither of them questioned it.

You'll probably hear David Hayter after the credits in MGSV.

It's gonna end with a phone call between Solid and Boss, with Solid voiced by Hayter, and Boss by Sutherland, asking Solid to infiltrate Mother Base.

cackhyena

My tastes must have changed as much as I liked MGS4 , I have very little interest for MGSV .
I played the demo eerr I mean Ground Zero and was not impressed .
That's unfortunate. Best MGS mechanically speaking. What V will do with that on a full blown scale will be amazing, I think.

Releaseeeeee date please. I still haven't even played Ground Zeroes though. I felt like they should be played together, and was assuming TPP would include it.

Corpsepyre

Banned
If they don't release the PC version with its console brethren, I don't know how I'll manage to avoid the spoilers. Heck, everywhere I'll go the places will be littered with them. I'll just visit GAF and nothing else.

OUR GOD IN HEAVEN

HAL BE THY NAME

THY NUCLEAR COME

THY WILL BE DONE

AS IS ON EARTH AS IT IS IN KOJIMA'S HEAVEN

GIVE US THIS METAL GEAR

SOMETHING SOMETHING NUCLEAR

AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE 60FPS

AMEN

zkorejo

This better be a release date announcement. "Special message by Kojima" screams something bullshit like chicken hat announcement though.

If this is not the release date announcement then I can bet this game is not coming this year.

If this is a release date announcement then I am sure it will be September or October and will be delayed to November 2015.

Boke1879

It's a release date. It HAS to be. I think we'll get a release date along with a CE or special edition announcement with a new trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom