• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW Mighty No. 9 Trailer: Masterclass

dankir

There's a dash that makes you breakfast....... good god.

kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200

Who wrote the script for this?

brawly

These trailers are a thing now, huh? I get german advertisements similar to this, where an annoying let's player-esque guy narrates the trailer.

The worst.

jblank83

Looks decent. I wish they had gone with a more Mega Man art style than that generic 3d look. Looks like it plays smoothly and I like that Kirby-esque "enemy power eat" mechanic.

I'll probably buy it after its first 25-33% sale price.

I want to give this game a chance but trailer uses awesome twice in two sentences.
Gameplay looks like a worse version of Azure Gunvolt IMO. Dark Witch 1 and 2 beats this game easy.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
This trailer ain't for me super cringy, just am happy that I found someone taking my pledge off of me even if I took a 15 dollar hit(golden beck shit).

SheHateMe

I still don't believe this game is coming out on the 21st of June.

Also, PSN is selling it for $19.99.

I just want my physical copy that I'm sure I'm not getting for backing this game.

guggnichso

Banned
I'm sorry, but this looks nothing like a spritual successor to Mega Man. This looks bland and lame. And the trailer is utter cringy shite.

Berordn

The narration was kind of funny? But the gameplay looks pretty... average?

Part of me wonders if one was trying to cover up the other.

DrArchon

You guys are too hard on this trailer. Yeah, the narration is super dumb and cheesy and awful on almost every level, but the actual meat of it, the gameplay, looked perfectly fine, and that's what really matters. Not some stupid narration trying way too hard to appeal to the lolrandomz crowd.

I'm still excited for this game.

I feel like they just poked fun / made fun of a substantial number of their backers (that would include me).
I'm sure we're all thick skinned folks who can take a joke & jibe.

Game continues to not look amazing.

wiibomb

ok I heard it again without the completely idiotic narration, that gameplay looks pretty good.

just.. mute the trailer

MrHoot

What the fuck is wrong at comcept

They could just get away with having an average megaman like game, even with the poor graphics. But their entire PR has been a disaster and while I thought we were reaching already bottom of the barrel, they just come in and smash right through it. Who is in charge of this mess ? I had to watch this trailer on mute because I couldn't handle this.

The amount of goodwill they had left was nearing 0 and yet they continue to just be obnoxious and beyond clumsy

Top Bottom