New minor 360 firmware update rolling out?

I can't find any information on the changes, but a new dashboard update is being rolled out, in the UK at least. It takes the dashboard version up to 2.0.14717.0.

The thread title is wrong, new dashboard and new update are totally different things =p

What's the video problem? My Hulu and Netflix are garbage on the 360 - they constantly buffer. Is that going to be fixed or is that a internet speed issue?
Black levels are screwed up on video playback.

I can't actually play Neftlix content due to some ridiculous HDCP error. I can't even play DVD's anymore due to the same issue. If this fixes that I will be over the moon.

(Although obviously, I know it won't).

Title is misleading...

Thought I was going to jump into an old thread....

Cue Larry Hryb on twitter/his blog saying: that the update doesn't bring any stuff, but just maintenance....

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
For the love of God, please give us our full/purchased games tab back. I'm so sick of going through my entire list of demos just to play a game.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I hope they fix the video levels with this one. I can go back to using netflix on the 360.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Downloaded the update and guess what? Videos still looks like shit and totally washed out!! MS haven't fixed this issue, that's a damn shame...
Really. Fuck. Is there maybe a setting in the options menu that you need to select.

/am getting a sinking feeling about this.

Hey at least the Zune vids still look great, right.
They don't.

Really. Fuck. Is there maybe a setting in the options menu that you need to select.

/am getting a sinking feeling about this.
There isn't a setting in the menus. Everything was perfect before the "Metro interface". MS said they were aware of this and working on a patch... This patch did NOT fix anything.

cyberheater

They don't.

There isn't a setting in the menus. Everything was perfect before the "Metro interface". MS said they were aware of this and working on a patch... This patch did NOT fix anything.
Then what the fuck have they been working on. Surely this would be a small change to a couple of lines of code.