• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Monmouth poll - Clinton up 5 in FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihyll

West Long Branch, NJ - Hillary Clinton holds a 5 point lead over Donald Trump in the crucial swing state of Florida. This is slightly less than the 9 point lead she held in a Monmouth University Poll of Sunshine State voters taken last month.

Clinton has an overwhelming advantage among Hispanic, black and Asian voters who make up about one-third of the electorate, garnering 69% of this group's vote to 16% for Trump. Her lead among non-white voters was a similar 69% to 19% last month. Trump's 53% to 35% advantage among white voters is also about where it was last month (51% to 37%).

http://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_FL_092016/

I still think she'll take Florida

RPGCrazied

If she gets this, its over. He needs to win this state. And I hope he gets slaughtered there. Make it 10 Hillary!

This is slightly less than the 9 point lead she held in a Monmouth University Poll of Sunshine State voters taken last month.

Nice job burying the lede. Title should say "Hillary Clinton's lead shrinks in new Monmouth Poll."

johnsmith

remember me
Nice job burying the lede. Title should say "Hillary Clinton's lead shrinks in new Monmouth Poll."

If these trends continue Trump will be leading by 5 going into election day

hqdefault.jpg

Guevara

I was just in Florida, and let me tell you: it sure doesn't feel like she's gonna win the state.

I know that's not a poll, but FL Trump voters are fired up and vocal.

Probably 25:1 Trump signs/shirts/bumper stickers as compared to Clinton.

witness

I'm doing everything I can in this shit state to make it go Democrat 3x in a row. The amount of Trump bumper stickers on work trucks is nauseating though.

It feels like a lot of the hispanic population has yet to wake from it's slumber. When election day comes, the floodgates will open. Trump is going to be buried.

Slayven

It feels like a lot of the hispanic population has yet to wake from it's slumber. When election day comes, the floodgates will open. Trump is going to be buried.

Polls have also sucking at the hispanic vote. For some reason Nevada is some arcane space where math doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom