• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ninja Gaiden Sigma shots:You will say WOW

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Here is a pretty good comparison. Notice the backgrounds for each of the pictures:

njb1.jpg

Ninja Gaiden Black

935677_20061219_screen032.jpg

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

BamYouHaveAids said:
I must be crazy, but I think Hayabusa has the best ninja costume next to the guy from Shinobi.
Joe Musashi or Hotsuma?

also,
NGB77.jpg

You'd really appreciate unlocking this Hanzo/Hotsuma -esque outfit in NGB if you like the latter.

Dahbomb said:
NG is more like DMC than GoW. GoW doesn't have a hardcore stylish action soul in it like either NG and DMC do. NG and DMC promote skillful and aggressive play.

Hence why they suck so much. Skill, it just plain ain't my thing.

RSLAEV

So uh... that chick with the bewbz and the scythe on page 2 of the thread: she's a playable character right?

I mean, a friend of mine wanted to know and stuff...yeah...

never played NG for Xbox so I am going to check this out for sure! The settings look really great! Especially that night and fall stage

p3tran

Banned
Bad_Boy said:
what are you talking about. I was always talking about graphics.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5145289&postcount=123
oh, I'm sorry then. but of course you understand that it is a bit unfair to compare only the graphical aspect of sigma to heavenly sword, a flagship game built from ground up for nextgen ps3.
ninja gaiden maps, geometry etc cannot be entirely replaced no matter how good the port team is.
as a package though, also given the new gameplay enhancements, I think it will be simply unbeatable.

Lord Phol

DarkJediKnight said:
Check out Ryu's left leg with the throwing knives. It looks like blood from the people you cuts down gets sparyed onto you.

Looks more like it's blood particles in the air just right next to his leg.

p3tran

Banned
Bad_Boy said:
can a mod put "so ultimately owned" under his name with a link to his post for future reference? pretty please. :)
Dahbomb said:
I endorse this post.
Raiden_Fan said:
In endorse as well!!!

so, looks like I got my tag referenced for the future.

so now of course I expect you three guys to change your tags according to my tastes if and when ninja gaiden sigma turns out to be a better game as a whole than the other two.
correct?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
p3tran said:
so, looks like I got my tag referenced for the future.

so now of course I expect you three guys to change your tags according to my tastes if and when ninja gaiden sigma turns out to be a better game as a whole than the other two.
correct?
I just might take up up on that offer. Tags don't mean much too me, whats the worse that can happen if im wrong.

So what ever game gets higher % on gamerankings, wins? I'm in. :)

Defuser

DarkJediKnight said:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/352/935677_20061219_screen006.jpg

Check out Ryu's left leg with the throwing knives. It looks like blood from the people you cuts down gets sparyed onto you.
Ryu's Period just kick in.

Top Bottom