• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo 2DS LL Metal Slime Edition announced (Japan)

foltzie1

Fair warning, thats a metal slime, so your chance of getting one is small.

Smaller than seeing a NES (or Famicom) mini in a retail shop small.

dgco86

So was anyone able to get one shipped to an international address? Or did everyone just use a forwarder this time around?

Caelus

I'm not a fan of the bulging slime face, would've preferred it just be the colors. Still gorgeous as all hell, though.

Tusk

Wha

Wasn't planning on buying one of these 2DS despite how great they look, but gonna have to get this if it's still available anywhere tomorrow. Hope by some chance it comes out in the west if I end up missing this release.

I kinda think this guy would be a better match for a 2DS.
r_cut_image_m_a017_b.png

BossRush

I'm so happy we're never getting this. This is the awesome gimmicky design stuff that I LOVE and if we were to get it here I would buy it in a heartbeat despite the fact that I already have a 3ds.

KtSlime

I kinda feel like they are going to original Gameboy the 3DS family. Have it go wayyyyy longer than most people think.

They already have pretty much. Gameboy's run (Gameboy, Color, Advance, Mini) was about 16 years. NEW/3/2/DS has 13 years of backwards compatibility - that's pretty impressive.

Only a matter of time before NA gets their own LEs...... right?.....

It's probably quicker to learn Japanese.

Top Bottom