• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Conference (CHRIS REMO SAVES E3: PIKMIN CONFIRMED: Post 1279)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-ZERO WX and Excite Truck 2: more EXCITE are going to be announced there. They will also show trailers from Retro's new FPS. Kid Icarus will be a playable demo. Square is going to show FF:CC:CB and announce FFXIV (they decided to just skip FFXIII.) Capcom will show RE5 for the Wii with Wii controls.

And Ubisoft will announce Red Steel 2 that uses the Wii Motion Plus.

adg1034

catfish said:
Thats why they call me the reginator.

I guess we've just seen the birth of the caminator.

now let me hop on my jet ski and jump the sharkinator.

I smell a successful new rap single!

SovanJedi said:
I think he was taking the piss.

like the never ending story guy
or like the Nintendo E3 conference type taking the piss?

TheKingsCrown said:
Has anyone even confirmed this is happening? :lol

Why are none of the major media outlets reporting it?

It's a secret . . . . ssssssshhhhh

jax (old)

Banned
have to say this nintendo's press conference... I was following with interest but it really validated my non-purchase of the wii. wii owners who are "REAL" gamers.... :lol

Nintendo has gone from my no.1 console maker + game maker + fanboy love company to most.... laughable.

Starchasing said:
come on guys we have 10 hours to build up the hype!!! it cant get worse than yesterday!

31UPHCrOkbL._SS400_.jpg

+

51pEhaNxZ-L._SS500_.jpg

I'm ready, just waiting on Ninty to deliver...

botticus

Don't we already know what this secret reveal is going to be? It's the introduction of the Nintendogs experience on the Wii. They're partnering with Ubisoft for Wii Petz.

Neomoto

Jax said:
have to say this nintendo's press conference... I was following with interest but it really validated my non-purchase of the wii. wii owners who are "REAL" gamers.... :lol

Nintendo has gone from my no.1 console maker + game maker + fanboy love company to most.... laughable.
And you all based that on 1 hour at the world's largest PR media event for mainstream (gaming) press and investors? Good for you.

Jax said:

Let's see...they went from your no.1 console maker to nothing, yet you didn't purchase the Wii when it came out?

Oh, and you are basing nothing on one E3 conference, ignoring all past releases and future releases for the Wii? That sounds smart.

Actually, sounds like bullshit to me. Get out of here.

Rpgmonkey

botticus said:
Don't we already know what this secret reveal is going to be? It's the introduction of the Nintendogs experience on the Wii. They're partnering with Ubisoft for Wii Petz.

Miyamoto when making another one of their "Wii___" games: "Oh no, that looks like an Ubisoft game."

farnham

Banned
viciouskillersquirrel said:
Eh, what the hell?

Cautiously hyped (6.5/10).

Also, the people who don't know who Falkor the Luck Dragon is, hadn't seen The Neverending Story or read Michael Ende's masterpiece - for shame.

I'd actually love to see a game based on TNS. Riding Falkor through the air, Atreyu shooting stuff on horseback, navigating the Ivory Tower to get to the Childlike Empress. Cel-shaded, or art style similar to the Pit level on SSBB, natch.
FUCHUR !!!!

Kulturbanause (just kidding)

i hope the journalists will at least roast them for their E3 press conference scam

2 years in a row

Ramenman

Please GAF, give me a damn break, it's not even 24hours since "HO FUCK SHITTIEST CONFERENCE EVER NINTENDO HAS ABANDONED US", and you're already hoping for ZELDA ?? I mean, again ?? Don't you ever learn anything ?

Even when you get smacked in the face like you were with yesterday's conference you just can't lower you expectations. You should expect the worst, but you're still wet-dreaming. Don't expect to be pleased.

Jax said:

Wahahaha. Comic relief.

farnham

Banned
Ramenman said:
Please GAF, give me a damn break, it's not even 24hours since "HO FUCK SHITTIEST CONFERENCE EVER NINTENDO HAS ABANDONED US", and you're already hoping for ZELDA ?? I mean, again ?? Don't you ever learn anything ?

Even when you get smacked in the face like you were with yesterday's conference you just can't lower you expectations. You should expect the worst, but you're still wet-dreaming. Don't expect to be pleased.

Wahahaha. Comic relief.

well at least the numbers of Zelda TP or Mario Galaxy speak for themselves

its not like the games completely bombed

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
When is "5pm" I've been up for 48 hours and only had 6 hours of sleep...

Ramenman

farnham said:
well at least the numbers of Zelda TP or Mario Galaxy speak for themselves

its not like the games completely bombed

Oh, don't get me wrong, of course Zelda and Mario are on their way, but being like "Well there wasn't Zelda or Mario at this event therefore it SUCKS" is like expecting MGS5 at every Konami event.

People could hope for Pikmin 3, which has been given by different sources, or Excite Truck 2, why not the new Retro Title, well something actually possible :D

Of course Zelda could be shown, but reading things like "no Zelda or Mario announced NOW = death of gaming" is pissing me off.

farnham

Banned
Ramenman said:
Oh, don't get me wrong, of course Zelda and Mario are on their way, but being like "Well there wasn't Zelda or Mario at this event therefore it SUCKS" is like expecting MGS5 at every Konami event.

People could hope for Pikmin 3, which has been given by different sources, or Excite Truck 2, why not the new Retro Title, well something actually possible :D

Of course Zelda could be shown, but reading things like "no Zelda or Mario announced NOW = death of gaming" is pissing me off.
yeah me too

i mean look at the famitsu announcement of Dead Rising or Tenchu IV beforehand

or Monster Hunter 3, Fatal Frame IV for that matter

it tells me that people just dont seem to appreciate E3 as much as they did like 2 years before..

Threi

notag
yoopoo said:
Its very clear that you guys like being disappointed on purpose.
Its gunna be them talking about AC for half an hour (and not giving any new information) and then leaving, with repeating loops of the game art in the background.

ZOMG A NINTENDO CONFERENCE!!! This is where they'll announce all the hardcore games. Belieeeve

Weirdest E3 ever. Apart from the FFXIII announcement it was utterly horrible. I don't even find gaf that fun to be around. There doesn't seem te be any meltdowns, and there aren't any thread that reach insane post counts (apart from the FFXIII one). There aren't even that many gifs yet. Luckily Jarosh saved the day with the WiiMusic drummer thingy. :lol And that cammie woman has lots of potential too. But apart from that, this E3 was very...calm, I think that's the word I'm looking for.

On-topic: I don't think Nintendo will show anything. And I hope the internet backlash is big enough that Nintendo does an extra effort for its core base for the rest of this year. Off course they can't make extra games in 6 months, but just acknowledging their fan base more would be a great start, and not going into defensive mode by saying Animal Crossing is more than enough for this year.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Threi said:
Its gunna be them talking about AC for half an hour (and not giving any new information) and then leaving, with repeating loops of the game art in the background.
MEGATON CONFIRMED: ASSASSIN'S CREED ON THE WII

Ramenman said:

That's the thing, the Nintendo faithful at this point can and will accept anything. They could even just announce an official localization for Mother 3 and we'd see a 1000+ post thread about how they redeemed themselves. Shit, a thread about a blurry scan of Dead Rising Wii is already up to 500+.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Threi said:
Animal Crossing movie written by David Hayer? Megaton!

P.S.: I'm afraid someone will be disappointed later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom