• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Orleans police issue arrest warrant for Browns' Odell Beckham Jr.

New Orleans police on Thursday issued an arrest warrant for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. on a complaint of simple battery.

Video surfaced this week showing Beckham slapping the buttocks of a SuperDome security guard in the LSU locker room following the Tigers' national championship victory over Clemson on Monday in New Orleans.

New Orleans police department public affairs officer Juan Barnes confirmed that the security guard filed the complaint.

Ehhhhhhhhh. I mean, I guess. Seems like a stupid thing to arrest someone for if I'm being honest (and I don't like OBJ really), that being said, the law is the law. I am curious what will happen. I can't imagine he'll get more than a fine or something, no one is getting put in jail over that. NFL will probably suspend him for a game or something too.

Bigrx1

Banned
Video cracked me up actually, he gave that cop one hell of a spank. :messenger_tears_of_joy: Talk about a fragile ego arresting him for something so trivial.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Video cracked me up actually, he gave that cop one hell of a spank. :messenger_tears_of_joy: Talk about a fragile ego arresting him for something so trivial.
apparently the cop was there bc there were a number of laws broken. they were smoking illegal cigars. he was handing out cash to players. there was a bunch of stuff they were doing that was already sketchy before any of this.

so they were already in shit. on top of all this the guy decides to smack a cop. dumb as fuck.

Last edited:

Bigrx1

Banned
apparently the cop was there bc there were a number of laws broken. they were smoking illegal cigars. he was handing out cash to players. there was a bunch of stuff they were doing that was already sketchy before any of this.

so they were already in shit. on top of all this the guy decides to smack a cop. dumb as fuck.

Smoking illegal cigars?! No!!!

Could have been worse, what's a cop even doing back there behind scenes?

Turns out it's a security guard for the venue, and I guess he was investigating some sort of illegal goings on. They won the whatever, so they were celebrating, and I guess Odell was giving away CASH and illegal cigars and other nonsense. Not sure how much it was due to the NCAA or the venue itself though.

I am not sure why OBJ was there either, was he alumni maybe?

Top Bottom