• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OXM USA Ratings

F.E.A.R. (Xbox 360, Vivendi): 8,5
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Xbox 360, Ubisoft): 9,0
Tiger Woods 07 (Xbox 360, EA): 8,5
Test Drive Unlimited (Xbox 360, Atari): 8,5
Blitz: The League (Xbox 360, Midway): 7,0
World Championship Poker (Xbox 360, Crave): 5,5
XBLA Unplugged (Xbox 360, Microsoft): 6,0
NBA Live 07 (Xbox 360, EA): 7,0
NBA 2k7 (Xbox 360, 2K Sports): 8,5

Rumors:
Lego Batman is work in progress;
A new Batman Free roaming may appear soon.

Source Gamefront

Speevy

Banned
I want to see some Gears and Viva Pinata reviews. Surely it's not too early for some magazine to get leaked.

Ryu

Batman in a sandbox GTA style game could be amazing. The gangs are already setup based on the villain and interrogating gang members could lead you to the next portion of the story and safe houses for saving could lead you to the Batcave where all the game options are handled. I think it has plenty of potential... That is, if they do it right. Who knows though.

hadareud

The Translator
Speevy said:
I want to see some Gears and Viva Pinata reviews. Surely it's not too early for some magazine to get leaked.
I don't think we'll see magazine reviews for these titles for another two weeks or so. OXM UK will probably be the first one.

Captain N

This is the OXM that comes with the Rainbow Six demo and it rocks. If you get 800 points from the demo disc you unlock some Splinter Cell Double Agent.

0mdsb2JhbC9FCgQJBksIGABdL3RpbGUvMC8yMDAwMQAAAAAAAAD9sC1J.jpg
0Gdsb2JhbC9GCgQJBksIGABdL3RpbGUvMC8yMDAwMgAAAAAAAAD-kST8.jpg
0Wdsb2JhbC9HCgQJBksIGABdL3RpbGUvMC8yMDAwMwAAAAAAAAD+cdxv.jpg

Ryu said:
Batman in a sandbox GTA style game could be amazing. The gangs are already setup based on the villain and interrogating gang members could lead you to the next portion of the story and safe houses for saving could lead you to the Batcave where all the game options are handled. I think it has plenty of potential... That is, if they do it right. Who knows though.

Dpends on who is making it.

Who has the license right now, anyways?

Fady K

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
Dpends on who is making it.

Who has the license right now, anyways?

I believe EA does, but if its a LEGO batman were talking about, it could be a different story, cause i think EA only has the movie rights (at least with Batman Begins).

Good score for FEAR!

shpankey

not an idiot
GitarooMan said:
Credibility denied (not that it's a surprise)
all mags know they have to give EA at least an average score, or they'll pay the consequences in the long run.

Razoric said:
Any word on Batman Bowling or Batkart Racer?

I wasn't aware that Nintendo owns these IPs nowdays.:lol

Its great to hear that Fear got a good score. The demo(as brief as it is was) was really good in my opinion. Looking forward to its release.

Safe Bet

Banned
T-1000_Model3 said:
Its great to hear that Fear got a good score. The demo(as brief as it is was) was really good in my opinion. Looking forward to its release.
The over-exaggerated "head bobbing" in the demo was horrible.

The rest of it was great..

Top Bottom