• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokémon X & Y News Incoming

Grakl

Übermatik;47540861 said:
Er what. I'm guessing this has been discussed before, and I think I have a pretty good idea why...?

Because apparently some odd people like Fennekin more than Chespin.

LeleSocho

Banned
The graphics comment usually refer to the bland overworld screen in XY's trailer. The battle graphics look good.

Not even that, the models of the Pokémon in the battle looks good everything that surround them looks really bad there's an huge contrast between them.

Also chespin best starter this time around

Whatever you do just please don't post the news in a thread title. Besides the initial trailer, I want to go into this game completely blind so please don't spoil it for me like that guy spoiled those gym leaders in a old thread title for Pokemon B&W2.

Going in blind helped for B&W2. So many little changes that are catching my eye that wouldn't if I spoiled them.

I'm out of Pokemon threads from now until I beat Pokemon X & Y. So goodbye yall!

gosox333

Every long Pokemon thread on the gaming side ever ends in fanart. It's inevitable.

Just be grateful we're nowhere near that point yet.

Unicorn

what inherent personality are cackling about

Things like Starmie staring up at the night sky, connecting to the dex entry about them receiving/sending radio transmissions to space, fire pokemon being unhappy in rainy weather, and other quirks for each pokemon or tidbits of detail for an overarching theme such as elemental type or body type.

Aeana

Every long Pokemon thread on the gaming side ever ends in fanart. It's inevitable.

Just be grateful we're nowhere near that point yet.

The last one I had to close ended because of creepy sexual posts, so let's not do that again, all right?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Things like Starmie staring up at the night sky, connecting to the dex entry about them receiving/sending radio transmissions to space, fire pokemon being unhappy in rainy weather, and other quirks for each pokemon or tidbits of detail for an overarching theme such as elemental type or body type.

I don't think it's a personality as more as they are quirks for having them outside.

Unicorn

I don't think it's a personality as more as they are quirks for having them outside.
That's why I say inherent personality since every Starmie will do that, but I think it was nice groundwork to eventually expand on them based on natures and the IV hints like "likes to run" etc.

It wouldn't have been anyway, considering EatChildren did pretty much all of the work compiling information into the last Pokemon X/Y thread Scrafty made

You wound me, Green Scar.

Seems like Scrafty is a hit it (new thread button) and quit it type guy.

Nah, I'm just a busy guy and things always seem to happen while I'm away from my computer. Trust me; if I could always be on the lookout for new Pokémon news, I would be >_<

Tookay

Yeah let's make a game that will look like complete garbage ass in less than 5 years since 3d graphics evolve exponentially just because people want more mainstream shit than fully developed well done 2d arts that was just getting started to be fully animated.

No.

If that's your mindset, why progress ever?

Boss Doggie

We'll definitely see the common route Pokemon.

Hopefully another really good bird Pokemon. It's a shame Unfeazant ruined the "actually usable starting bird" Pokemon Swellow began and Staraptor perfected.

Grakl

We'll definitely see the common route Pokemon.

Hopefully another really good bird Pokemon. It's a shame Unfeazant ruined the "actually usable starting bird" Pokemon Swellow began and Staraptor perfected.

I don't think I've really liked any of the beginning bird Pokemon, heh. Staraptor would be cool if he didn't have the thing on his head.

Need more evolutions, hopefully the hints to new Eeveelutions are fruitful, Dragon is definitely next, it's the last originally special type not represented.

The first physical type should be Rock or Steel I feel.

And what else? NEW TYPES, Light is LONG overdue.

Grakl

Need more evolutions, hopefully the hints to new Eeveelutions are fruitful, Dragon is definitely next, it's the last originally special type not represented.

The first physical type should be Rock or Steel I feel.

And what else? NEW TYPES, Light is LONG overdue.

Dragon type eeveelution? I'd be interested in that. New types would be great as well, but I dunno how it'd work out.

Grakl

Oh shush, sure it's a ways off but it'd be longer normally. How does 2014 sound to you?

Any wait is a long wait. I only anticipate a few games a year, and rarely are any must buy for me. Monster Hunter and Pokemon are the only games this year for me that I know I'm going to pick up immediately.

Boss Doggie

I don't think I've really liked any of the beginning bird Pokemon, heh. Staraptor would be cool if he didn't have the thing on his head.

I dunno, that pompadour is awesome.

Dragon type eeveelution? I'd be interested in that. New types would be great as well, but I dunno how it'd work out.

Wait for it to be shitty as Flareon.

I kid, nothing can be as shitty as Flareon!

Top Bottom