• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Game to be announced next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Yeah I'm only getting black screen with KeyHole. I can't even find TVTokyo

Nevermind found it. Super laggy though. I think the youtube stream was better.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Wait, technically, if there are TWO alternate forms of Kyurem coming, this might mean a retread of Deoxys whose two forms were first included in remakes of RB.

So, this might mean RS remakes rather than Gray/Grey.

What if its both? You leave from the one harbor town in black/white/ a hypothetical grey, and take the boat to hoenn?

Let me dream

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wait I remember them playing checkers with like people dressed in Pokemon suits as the pieces.

Or am I remembering wrong?

Frost_Ace

I can't watch the stream right now so I'll just express my feelings with a gif:

Rosik.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Welcome to Japan.

Speaking of, does anyone here actually speak Japanese? Might help some.

CassSept

What if its both? You leave from the one harbor town in black/white/ a hypothetical grey, and take the boat to hoenn?

Let me dream

:(

Well, with numerous references to Hoenn in BW (though I'm not sure on this, I haven't really been too much into Gen V) RS remakes are almost a given. So is the third game in the generation.
On one hand this is Kyurem - which is almost sure to be the star of the third installment. On the other other hand, last time two separate alternate forms were introduced it brought us FRLG.
We shall learn soon enough.

Exeunt

If anyone is not sure how to use Keyhole and wants to see the craziness sans unrelated YouTube commentary, this is the link you need to watch:
isOWT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom