• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon: Turtonator

Dystify

bRw5Bb5.gif

Also lol @ people thinking "ugly af" is particularly insightful when the design clearly is supposed to look rugged and ugly in the first place.

Berordn

I... guess it had to happen eventually, but this is honestly the first Pokemon I've absolutely hated at first sight.

clemenx

Banned
Also lol @ people thinking "ugly af" is particularly insightful when the design clearly is supposed to look rugged and ugly in the first place.

The face literally looks like a real life turtle. I wonder if the ugly as fuck camp also asks for more animal like Pokemon.

What is it with this gen and Pokemon looking miles better in game than in the official art. Great to get another Fire type and another Dragon. I like the design enough, but I don't see myself using it, mainly because I think it might be single stage.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh crap

Blastoise
Torkoal
Torterra
Carracosta
Turtonator

only 1 more and you can make a turtle-themed set!

What is it with this gen and Pokemon looking miles better in game than in the official art. Great to get another Fire type and another Dragon. I like the design enough, but I don't see myself using it, mainly because I think it might be single stage.

Many pokemon nowadays look better in motion because they were designed with movement in mind rather than "still action poses"

Kebiinu

Banned
Ehh, even it's ingame model doesn't do it for me. Maybe it has to grow on me? I hope it's gimmick + stats make it viable, competitively anyway. Typing is cool, provided it isn't a legendary.

JP name is Bakugamesu バクガメス, but doubt you guys cared
as usual the name is a pun or combination of words that makes sense

So are they planning on revealing all the new Pokemon before the game comes out?

I've never seem so many Pokemon revealed this early before the games is even out.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
so what's the difference between the first explosion and the second explosion

I can make a team of 4 turtle pokemon and give them names from an old Rennaissance art book!

wow, and the colors match too! (leeway for Raphael and Michaelangelo)

you just need a good rat mon

Top Bottom