• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New previews of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Man all these Switch games requiring little storage has made me go mostly digital.

And I hate not having a physical copy.

So far I only have Zelda physical and the rest digital.

ZeroX03

Banned
Digital would've been a few dollars cheaper. Maybe I should've gone digital, that's a good file size. Benefit to the Nintendo stuff is it'll keep that value for a long time at least, although this being Ubisoft I'm not sure they'll do the same evergreen pricing.

theaface

|OT| Somebunny had Mario X-COMmunicated

|OT| Nintendo lettuce use Mario

|OT| Warren Peace

|OT| Fur Honor

|OT| Mario's on burrowed time

Ninja Dom

Man all these Switch games requiring little storage has made me go mostly digital.

And I hate not having a physical copy.

So far I only have Zelda physical and the rest digital.

Exactly like me. Only Zelda physical. But I do travel a lot with the Switch so it makes it nice to change games often without worrying about carts.

Axiom

MARIO + RABBIDS: The Thin Green Man

MARIO + RABBIDS: BWAAAHRIO World

MARIO + RABBIDS: Tactics AWOOGA!

MARIO + RABBIDS: + Dignity

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Chû Totoro;247160991 said:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle |OT| Go big for launch :p

Anyway you have to add the leaked slide in the OT Niwa ^^
That'd be one apt OT title.

Thraktor

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle |OT| Mario + Rabbids X Com = 91

Assuming 91 is the Metacritic score or OpenCritic score or whatever.

Edit: Or

M+R Kingdom Battle |OT| Mario + Rabbids X Com = 50% Chance to Hit

Or a slight variation:

M+R Kingdom Battle |OT| Mario + Rabbids X Com = 50% Chance to (be a) Hit

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I really hope amazon actually ships this on time for me, it's been showing a ship date for thursday but support said it'll still make it for launch...but that seems weird as hell, haven't seen that happen with a game before.

Chû Totoro;247160991 said:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle |OT| Go big for launch
This has my +1.

Edit: I think this game has more in common with the excellent Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars on 3DS than the Xcom games (no base building, fixed number of upgradeable characters, linear story etc).

So I'm making my way through the final world and 2 very special Rabbids show up. I burst out laughing.

Don't look at the spoiler if you don't want to know who they are.
BWario and BWaluigi! They look absolutely hilarious!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle |OT| The best game nobody asked for

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle |OT| Mario gets weird

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle |OT| X-com, Ubisoft, and a Plumber Walk into a Bar

This has my +1.

Edit: I think this game has more in common with the excellent Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars on 3DS than the Xcom games (no base building, fixed number of upgradeable characters, linear story etc).

Shadow Wars was so awesome. You make me want to go play it again.

Clearly a game that started on DS or a system much weaker, but the 3D effect was mindblowing at the time, little miniature soldiers on a battlefield. Stabbin' everybody with Banshee all across the map...

Top Bottom