• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Quantum Break gameplay (offscreen, BGS conference)

Paris Games Week and Custom Controller

yes they will be at Paris Games Week

http://www.quantumbreak.com/2015/10/paris-game-week-and-custom-controller/

Greetings Quantum Break fans! We are excited to announce that Quantum Break will be at Paris Games Week from October 28th to November 1st at the Paris expo Porte de Versailles. Make sure you stop by the Xbox Booth and check it out. If you happen to be there, take a photo or Tweet about it an include the #QuantumBreak hashtag!

For the collectors out there, Graeme Boyd aka aceybongos got his hands on this custom Quantum Break controller. It is pretty awesome! I might have to track one down for myself! Tell us what you think!

11417393_794474753983536_1627217850_n.jpg

Wow, nice job remedy. I think I'm going on a blackout with this game, I want to experience all these crazy world-time deformations first hand.

@ RiotPelaaja

Hopefully you can answer me these two questions:

1- QB is 1080p/30fps right?

2- How long will the game be? I don't want the story to be a short story, so i am hoping for a at least 10 hours or more. Similar to Alan Wake's?

It was said that QB will be at Paris Games Week, so hopefully we'll see some footage.

@ RiotPelaaja

Hopefully you can answer me these two questions:

1- QB is 1080p/30fps right?

2- How long will the game be? I don't want the story to be a short story, so i am hoping for a at least 10 hours or more. Similar to Alan Wake's?

It was said that QB will be at Paris Games Week, so hopefully we'll see some footage.

I think 1080p/30fps was confirmed.

Hi,

we get a lot of feedback that it seems Jack is completely overpowered compared to the enemies. I can understand why the trailers give you that impressio. In the Gamescom15 demo (that we have not released online) the enemies are rather static for the simple fact that AI of those enemy types was not very ready at that point. I think it would go without saying that the final game will offer a real challenge.

There are a variety of Monarch enemy types you come up against. Some of them like the Strikers (and the Juggernaut you saw in the bridge sequence) have experimental Chronon technology which levels the playing field as it allows them to warp around as Jack does, and they really do now so, it's nowhere near as easy to kill them.

The players Time Powers have got cooldowns, which in demos were not in place, so of course in the final game, you cannot be Time Stopping all the enemies all the time. Dont worry.

This is what I wanted to hear and what I hope the game delivers on. Give me a challenge and the options to mix up my powers to defeat enemies in different ways. I love third person combnat when done right, which I hope will be the case here.

shinnn

Also, some people have commented how there is so much going on during action, all the VXF and such...of course that's not the entire game. There is a lot of just exploring, talking to NPC's and being immersed in the world...rest assured, we got a great balance of action, adventure and time breaking down craziness.

Damn. I'm even more hyped for the game now.

This is one of my most anticipated games of the generation !

I love Remedy games and i simply can't wait for Quantum Break to release, it looks so good and i know that gameplay will be so sweet !!!

Top Bottom