• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Red Dead Map Leaked?

Foffy

Banned
Source have asked it to be removed can the mods close this thread plase

That's not how these threads work. You post information, GAF talks about it, and if it's fake, the thread gets closed.

I am imagining this is somewhat legit if your source is backpedaling...deleting the picture and now asking this only will create more eyes peering in here. What's there to hide if this isn't real? ;)

Puppen

Banned

sspcs.gif

Foffy

Banned
The Roads looked straight ouf of the GTA5 map... nice fake

That's not a good enough reason to call it fake. Rockstar has often resulted assets between games, if not stealing them directly from their previous games.

A great example of this is GTA Online, where the yachts are just taken from Max Payne 3. We're talking even the same rooms for the interior.

If I were making a hoax thread, this is exactly what I would say to make it seem credible.

It totally might be real, but the colors + lame names for areas makes it lack that R* level of quality.

Coffinhal

Interesting. Could be fake, but it is very well made.

Two things that wouldn't work : it features the same Blackwater area as RDR, so it is a direct sequel, not very Rockstar-like ; the "new Bordeaux" is the same as in Mafia III and I don't understand why it is in this region. Also, what is that area that is off boundaries with mexican names ? The beginning of the game like Canada in GTA V or a part of the open world ?

SJRB

Gold Member
How would a full map, of all things, leak of such a high-profile game we've literally seen nothing of?

artsi

How would a full map, of all things, leak of such a high-profile game we've literally seen nothing of?

Someone takes a photo and uploads it, pretty simple really.. but people don't do it because there's a risk if you get caught breaking an NDA, and you spoil your company's great reveal moment by doing that.

Mideon

Ok guys I made a mistake by posting it but stop with the bulshit comments I'm being genuine I just want the thread closed I'm not here to make you believe it's real I don't care if you do or not. I just want thread closed I made a mistake.

Coffinhal

Ok guys I made a mistake by posting it but stop with the bulshit comments I'm being genuine I just want the thread closed I'm not here to make you believe it's real I don't care if you do or not. I just want thread closed I made a mistake.

If you broke your NDA or helped someone do it, it's done anyway.

Why does every fake leaker say this?

"I don't care I just wanted to see some reactions to my fake thing not like I care I spent time making this shit"

Homie you've been here since 2006 how do you not know how leaking stuff works?

He's Ethan bradberry

We all got bradberried here.

Mideon

Why does every fake leaker say this?

"I don't care I just wanted to see some reactions to my fake thing not like I care I spent time making this shit"

Homie you've been here since 2006 how do you not know how leaking stuff works?

We all got bradberried here.

As I have stated no fucks are given that you think it's fake I don't care if you think it's fake go ahead but please when it's announced you won't be anywhere to be seen after shit talking me. Idiot

Foffy

Banned

You made a big mistake, bro.

Threads don't get closed because of personal opinions and feelings like yours.

-If you put this out and knew it was a hoax, you may get juniored.

-If you put this out and it's real, you may get someone in major trouble.​

These are your options. Pick one, friend.

As I have stated no fucks are given that you think it's fake I don't care if you think it's fake go ahead but please when it's announced you won't be anywhere to be seen after shit talking me. Idiot

You've gone too far down the rabbit hole, friend. You think your social experiments are real, the hired actors are real humans, and the situation not set up!

Turn back now, sweet child.

Axial

"The monkey's out of the bottle, man. Pandora doesn't go back in the box, he only comes out."

Top Bottom