• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sure is a lot of hype here for Kojima's PS3 move zombie FPS co-developed between Epic and Valve.

Only a few more days my friends!

1302112593BKCh4cs.jpg

lizard - geoff
tongue - hype
bug - GAF

Angry Fork

Poor grasshopper =( He was just chillin eating. But lizards gotta eat too, oh well.

I don't know if I'd be able to handle Geoff's job without telling anyone what these secret games are. I'd want to so bad. I'd probably tell a close friend I could trust and that would be enough to get the feeling out.

Ricky_R

Poor grasshopper =( He was just chillin eating. But lizards gotta eat too, oh well.

I don't know if I'd be able to handle Geoff's job without telling anyone what these secret games are. I'd want to so bad. I'd probably tell a close friend I could trust and that would be enough to get the feeling out.

haha yeah

That Mantis looked so chilled. I could have sworn that he smoked the insect equivalent of a joint when I saw its face.

Wow, sure is a lot of hype here for Kojima's PS3 move zombie FPS co-developed between Epic and Valve.

Only a few more days my friends!

1302112593BKCh4cs.jpg

you left bungie out of that post...which is kind of suspicious considering you might know something we don't about that. I mean Reach was unveiled at your awards show so it wouldn't surprise me if you guys announced bungie's next title. Also from that video, "If it's not scary, it's not gonna be good."

Also worthy of note is that the Uncharted guys love Bungie, they were in their special thanks column, making the Uncharted 3 egg even as suspicious

So i'm sticking with my bet that it's Bungie, and yes, that's a bet, see you in 2 days.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Play that gif backwards and you'll get my reaction to watching the VGA's....

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I pray to the Almighty that it's not an FPS because we have too much of those already.

Chris_C

I love the way Siren was designed, I did find it to be scary and interesting. Unfortunately the controls make it almost unplayable. They're really really bad. And the framerate goes into the shitter whenever you do the double sight mode thing.

I got up to some part I think maybe halfway through the game until I kind of just got bored, maybe I'll try it again soon though. I watched some of the rest on youtube and the story turned crazy weird.

This, so much. I REALLY want to play that game, downloaded the episodes multiple times, only to be thwarted by the controls.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I can't wait for this hype train to de-rail itself when the trailer inevitably lets everyone down. There is no way that there will not be a massive disappointment-ton after the trailer is over. Hell, the disappointment could come during the trailer.

Anyway, Saturday will be fun.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
You play as the ants. Move controls from that lizard walking tech demo thing from sonys E3 a few years back is integral to climbing rubble and overgrown buildings. Mark humans with pheremones for your ant army to kill/collect/consume...

Heard it here first!

Kyon

Banned
I can't wait for this hype train to de-rail itself when the trailer inevitably lets everyone down. There is no way that there will not be a massive disappointment-ton after the trailer is over. Hell, the disappointment could come during the trailer.

Anyway, Saturday will be fun.
Because obviously you know what the game is ;)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
You play as the ants. Move controls from that lizard walking tech demo thing from sonys E3 a few years back is integral to climbing rubble and overgrown buildings. Mark humans with pheremones for your ant army to kill/collect/consume...

Heard it here first!

I would play this.

darkwing

with the hype so high, I don't think the game can live up to it and the meltdowns will be delicious

I'm still on the train though :|

Heard it here first!

Good god. I hope atleast you play as an ant in the opening of the game... :lol

DasTanK

What TTP found got me thinking and remembering a scene in Uncharted 3 in the chateau.

start at 2:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60tEWFgHSHw

I don't remember this being explained the way he looks (Caused by the fungus?). Could these two things be linked or I'm reaching and it's just from that stuff. (Idk how to put that spoiler bar)

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
The image that this has planted in my mind of people climbing trees or buildings before fungus sprouts from their heads is so nightmarish and memorable that I'll be disappointed if the game doesn't include it.

Ricky_R

What TTP found got me thinking and remembering a scene in Uncharted 3 in the chateau.

start at 2:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60tEWFgHSHw

I don't remember this being explained the way he looks (Caused by the fungus?). Could these two things be linked or I'm reaching and it's just from that stuff. (Idk how to put that spoiler bar)

That was done by the spiders. Amy explained this.

If you look at the dude who got "eaten" by spiders when Talbot got away with the amulet and you have to run away from them (spiders), you will notice that he looks the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom