• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Super Mario 3D World screens show multiplayer

L~A

Super Mario 3D World comes out in less than 12h in Japan (if you're buying the game from the eShop, at least), but it's never too late for some Super Mario 3D World screenshots. It's always the right time for some new Super Mario 3D World screenshots. It always will be.

This new batch of screenshots from Nintendo is focused on 4-players multiplayer, and things look quite... chaotic. Playing with friends on some of the hardest levels is going to be quite the experience...

So, here's the screens (kinda spoiler-free, though there's some senstive stuff in there):

anNJB2Ph.jpg

EBpc6k4h.jpg

GXcXLsXh.jpg

cxcTbyRh.jpg

Joyprjwh.jpg

63VaeyPh.jpg

iHt2Twoh.jpg

tImNUaBh.jpg

eVxrEfhh.jpg

GkRdGidh.jpg

RQ1BG2qh.jpg

QPbHnOhh.jpg

ungWYesh.jpg

DEAHvKah.jpg

gGEaz9rh.jpg

dRUQ5SKh.jpg

uR4n6Vkh.jpg

HFfQUG5h.jpg

TO7sZiRh.jpg

iTCsC41h.jpg

dXrx7a1h.jpg

m8rxppLh.jpg

bE6K3sVh.jpg

EIK7C3Mh.jpg

GgCT97oh.jpg

DfP7Hp6h.jpg

Au0AVqTh.jpg

nd7xljQh.jpg

jGbxUnWh.jpg

IyE2YLXh.jpg

8TCybzoh.jpg

Looks like NCL also upload 3 new commercials for the game :

- JP commercial 1
- JP commercial 2
- JP commercial 3 (possible spoiler in this one)

Please throw me in pit and lock if old/irrelevant.

Forkball

*throws copy of NSMB U in the trash*

This game is going to be amazing. I hope they do make another 3D World for 3DS though.

Jak140

There's a pretty big spoiler in the third video. I don't mind knowing about unlocks, but I'm sure it might upset a few to know.

So incredibly hyped.

So is the Wii U Pro controller the recommended for your friends? Or is the Wii Remote just fine? (Kind of doubt that)

blamite

This game never looks not amazing. I really like how Toad's color scheme changes based on his powerup.

This game is going to be amazing. I hope they do make another 3D World for 3DS though.

Super Mario 3D Land 2: 6 More Golden Coins

:eek:

L~A

There's a pretty big spoiler in the third video. I don't mind knowing about unlocks, but I'm sure it might upset a few to know.

Ah, good catch, added a lil' warning.

So incredibly hyped.

So is the Wii U Pro controller the recommended for your friends? Or is the Wii Remote just fine? (Kind of doubt that)

Honestly, analog sticks are much better. You can use the Wii Classic Controler if you got one.

Is that Fire Flower Peach?!
If so, wow, that looks like a reference to the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, where Peach would have the same color palette when having Fire powers, if I remember correctly.
It only was in a handful of episodes though, at most.

L~A

Is that Fire Flower Peach?!
If so, wow, that looks like a reference to the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, where Peach would have the same color palette when having Fire powers, if I remember correctly.
It only was in a handful of episodes though, at most.

Someone missed that thread :)
Yup, it's Fire Flower peach right there.

By the way, I wonder how that
mysterious 5th character Rosalina
looks with the Fire Flower power-up...

The Hermit

I was wondering, I bough NSMBU to play with my girlfriend yet she doesn't care about it one bit. And me neither! I though I was getting tired of Mario games, but the problem was how insipid that game is.

I loved 3D land and Galaxy is my fav game of all time. Can't wait.

lfc11

Neo Member
Looks absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to play it but that's probably after Christmas though cause I've spent a lot getting a Wii U and ALBW this month.

Top Bottom