• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Super Mario Galaxy Famitsu scans

BigFwoosh

MrPing1000 said:
I thought it was common knowledge that Mario and Peach never really hit it off and after a few dates went back to just being good friends. Meanwhile Luigi moved in on her.

Nah, Luigi got Daisy. Everyone knows the SMB movie is totally considered canon. Trust the fungus!

TreIII

Ranger X said:
How many secret lovers Mario is having?

Who's to say? But then again, considering that a number of them have a habit for "getting kidnapped" (whatever, they probably enjoy it) by the likes of DK and Bowser, who's to say if any of them are really devoted members of the Mario Harem?

Ramune

Peach is still in the game, since she's the one who was kidnapped into space. The primary reason for this whole adventure.

Baryn

Banned
- Best goomba design in a 3D Mario

- Hooray Bowser is evil again for the first time in a decade

- Apple/Worms look hands-down stunning

BigFwoosh said:
Nah, Luigi got Daisy. Everyone knows the SMB movie is totally considered canon. Trust the fungus!

But Daisy is Peach. The Daisy now it a totally different one.

Stupid Mario storyline, as bad as MGS.

NEVAR FORGET

Mario%20Strikers.jpg

though this Rosetta chick looks pretty hot too.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Aeris130 said:
Is that Peach?

Scan says her name is Rosetta.

EDIT: I'm super super late. Oh well!

lo zaffo

Yesterday I got smashed by Luna character in Herry Potter 5, doday Rosetta, oh gosh!! (joking eh!)
Plus I can't stop thinking about long blond hairs of Chloë Sevigny in Zodiac!!
Summer is the cruelest among seasons!!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Looks amazing. Dammit it car, why'd you have to go and get in an accident right as I was about to buy a Wii?

I hope to god this game can meet the same success as NSMB. I want a consistent flow of Mario platforming this gen. Especially out of EAD Tokyo.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
The S-Word said:
Why is it that i feel this looks better than Blue Dragon o,o
Technically? Hell no. Blue Dragon literally looks like a CG movie at times.

Stylistically speaking, however, is a matter of opinion (Nintendo stylings versus those of Toriyama's crew).

lo zaffo

evilromero said:
I hope to god this game can meet the same success as NSMB. I want a consistent flow of Mario platforming this gen. Especially out of EAD Tokyo.
... but, You know, sometimes high hopes don't match reality.

SofaKing

Hates all things good and decent in this world
any news about the release date of this game? and for that matter, Mario Strikers Charged as well?

also, Galaxy looks great.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
New Mario Galaxy scans!!

Princess Rosetta!!

Giant Goombas!!!

neo.gif

Looks gorgeous. Christmas can't come soon enough!

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
It's like the real mario team took a decade long vacation then came back and said "f**k dis sh*t it's time to get our title back.".

nightside

Alex said:
I can't get over how ridiculously better Mario Galaxy looks than every other Wii game.

it seem to be running on a different machine...

galaxy on wii2 :lol ?

i should not laught...:(

Every day I get more and MORE excited over this and Smash Brothers, how many other games seem to somehow get soooo much cooler each and every time you see something new about them? :D :D

Top Bottom