• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Witcher 3 screenshots

Xyber

You already upgraded? What did ya replace your 760 with?

I'm pretty sure whatever I upgrade to is going to have to be above a 770 since If I'm not mistaken, a 770 is only ~15% stronger than a 760, is this correct?

800 series should hopefully be out somewhere around the same time as the game is released. So if you get the 870 you will most likely see a big boost.

No use in upgrading from your 760 since the small gain you get with 770 isn't worth it and the price for anything above that really isn't worth that upgrade now unless you really need the power right now (120Hz or higher res).

Anustart

800 series should hopefully be out somewhere around the same time as the game is released. So if you get the 870 you will most likely see a big boost.

No use in upgrading from your 760 since the small gain you get with 770 isn't worth it and the price for anything above that really isn't worth that upgrade now unless you really need the power right now (120Hz or higher res).

Yeah, I'm on a 1080 display @ 60hz, so I don't need anything insane. 870 might be right up my alley.

R_Deckard

This is such a Day 1 Purchase, the More I see the more I am amazed at its visuals.

1080/30 will be fine on PS4...but I will await the full release to see if I need to upgrade my 7950 to run this, pcGaf any ideas what I should be looking for GPU wise, I have an AMD 6350 which I assume is upto the task?

BulletTheory

Neo Member
Anyone know if this is launching on PC first and then consoles later, or will all platforms launch together?

Never played a Witcher game, I havent enjoyed an RPG for years (except Demons Souls), but damn I want this!. Cant wait to see some proper gameplay footage. Hope the combat is decent.

Are you seriously expecting the console versions to look better than the PC version? If so, I've got a bridge to sell.

I tired editing my post to be more clear but it didn't go through. What I mean is hopefully the screenshots in the OP are what we can expect from the console versions - not the level of fidelity seen in that Skyrim shot.

FACE

Banned
I tired editing my post to be more clear but it didn't go through. What I mean is hopefully the screenshots in the OP are what we can expect from the console versions - not the level of fidelity seen in that Skyrim shot.

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

My apologies.

RedSwirl

You already upgraded? What did ya replace your 760 with?

I'm pretty sure whatever I upgrade to is going to have to be above a 770 since If I'm not mistaken, a 770 is only ~15% stronger than a 760, is this correct?

I got a new system with the 760. Other games and software wouldn't allow me to wait.

Top Bottom