• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Tomb Raider Trailer Today

RedAssedApe

Banned
I seriously doubt Microsoft will make a trailer for one of their biggest games of the year exclusive to some random twitch channel. It will be on Youtube at the same time.

i do remember sony doing an order 1886 teaser on twitch. and that ass quality video was all people had for awhile heh

big_z

I figured they would be saving this as one of the big games for E3. Interesting theyre getting it out of the way now.

Pretty sure that the trailer that is going to be released today is going to be either a teaser or an announcement trailer announcing to stay tuned to Microsoft Press Conference at E3 in a couple weeks time.

No way will Microsoft reveal a full blown trailer for a game that is going to be one of their biggest anticipated Holiday Exclusive this Holiday season, especially with E3 just around the corner.

jem0208

Pretty sure that the trailer that is going to be released today is going to be either a teaser or an announcement trailer announcing to stay tuned to Microsoft Press Conference at E3 in a couple weeks time.

No way will Microsoft reveal a full blown trailer for a game that is going to be one of their biggest anticipated Holiday Exclusive this Holiday season, especially with E3 just around the corner.

You never know... Last year they revealed FH2 and the Halo 5 name with a bunch of details before E3.

I figured they would be saving this as one of the big games for E3. Interesting theyre getting it out of the way now.
It's probably to do some side announcements before E3, so they've got them out of the way in time for the big show. For example box art and release date, maybe with a glimpse of the gameplay demo they'll show at the event. Don't expect an E3-level trailer.

fantomena

I still can't believe a company (no matter what company they are) uses Twitch to release a trailer.

Worst marketing ever. Trailer gonna lagg every 5 sec. So the best thing would be to make the trailer 5 sec. long so it doesn't lag.

JMizzlin

I still can't believe a company (no matter what company they are) uses Twitch to release a trailer.

Worst marketing ever. Trailer gonna lagg every 5 sec. So the best thing would be to make the trailer 5 sec. long so it doesn't lag.

Frustrated me with all the Destiny House of Wolves announcements. Just going to wait til it's on YouTube. Really dumb.

Neo Member
I have the twitch page loaded up hoping they release it on the YouTube Xbox Page after cannot stand this

Mendrox

Haha these are their channel commercials. These guys had their own show on MTV here in Germany which was called GameOne and way back then they had their own show on NBC Giga (Games). They are crazy people ::)

As predicted: Another teaser trailer just spoofed up with CGI. Just teasing E3 announcement at Microsoft's Press Event.

Nothing surprising!

Nibel

KuGsj.gif

Come the fuck on, this is what you tease?

grimmiq

The climbing part looked to be all CGI, while the last bit where she crawls into the opening might have been in engine.

Top Bottom