• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New US boxart (Guilty Gear X2 Reload, Gradius V, etc)

DMczaf

244028.jpg
234692.jpg
243962.jpg
244266.jpg
233067.jpg
243591.jpg
242201x.jpg
242335.jpg
242585.jpg
242214.jpg
242864.jpg
241447.jpg
243291.jpg
242484.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
San Andeas looks like the best from that bunch, and I'm not even hyped for that game at all

Drexon

Banned
Too bad GGX'2' is virtually unplayable on the Xbox digital pad. :/ 2 times out of 10 I could pull of a simple down>forward down>forward+punch (gunflame with Sol).

neptunes

244266.jpg

jeezus! that's horrible!

and a ;) to the subtle GTA:SA one, hopefully there will be no arguments in this thread. :)

NotMSRP

So should I get the PC version of GGXX#R or the Xbox or the import PS2 version? The Gamespot/IGN article sound like the PC version has extra contents over both the Xbox and PS2 version. I'm not sure if it is true.

NotMSRP said:
So should I get the PC version of GGXX#R or the Xbox or the import PS2 version? The Gamespot/IGN article sound like the PC version has extra contents over both the Xbox and PS2 version. I'm not sure if it is true.
Get the one that you have the best controller for, if you can play online get XB version.

Gek54

GhaleonEB said:
You know, I just don't 'get' games like this - it's fun to simulate realistic drive-by shootings? Ug.

Yes and when that gets old its on to real life drive by paint balling.

Grifter

NotMSRP said:

If you have a stick for PS2, get the import. If you want to play online, get the Xbox version + a stick or controller converter for whatever you have. I'm not sure if it's all that much better looking on PC but I guess you can import that (or what other means of getting PC software you may have) but if you plan to play with friends, I know that most people don't have the best multiplayer setup for their PCs.

FYI, I have the PS2 import and a MAS stick for PS/DC/PC. A pal encoded some semi-recent tourney vids here but I played horrible: http://www.pantsofevilgamers.com/video/guiltygear/shinteatime/

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
You know, I just don't 'get' games like this - it's fun to simulate realistic drive-by shootings?

I'm not a huge GTA fan, but if you really believe that drive-by shooting simulation is all that is offered you are sorely mistaken. Many people who slam GTA really don't seem to understand what it is actually doing and end up selling it short. You claim you don't "get" games like this...and it seems that you are completely correct. You don't even seem to know what type of game it is...

GTA has been an interesting property, though. I must say that I am happy to see a small group like DMA Design make it big like this.

dark10x said:
I'm not a huge GTA fan, but if you really believe that drive-by shooting simulation is all that is offered you are sorely mistaken. Many people who slam GTA really don't seem to understand what it is actually doing and end up selling it short. You claim you don't "get" games like this...and it seems that you are completely correct. You don't even seem to know what type of game it is...

GTA has been an interesting property, though. I must say that I am happy to see a small group like DMA Design make it big like this.
drive by's are highly inefficient, it's alot better to just run them over....

unless it's a mission where a drive by is *required*...

belgurdo

Banned
The Faceless Master said:
drive by's are highly inefficient, it's alot better to just run them over....

unless it's a mission where a drive by is *required*...

Drivebys tend to be better (in VC, anyway) if you use a slow car and buy the best machinegun available (the MP5 will drop everyone in two or three hits)

Rhage

BuddyChrist83 said:
233067.jpg

jeans +visible thong = sale
Hmm, looks like they didn't tweak it too much since 3DO had it.

box-l.jpg

Anyone know what the deal with that was? Namco picked it up from 3DO?

Top Bottom