• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Warhawk Boosterpack "Operation Fallen Star" in August!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Killthee said:
The Trophy patch is already confirmed to have 4 trophies tied to this booster pack (The booster pack trophies aren't required for the Platinum Trophy).
Nice! But only 4 trophies :p?

slider

I love this game. I love it so much. I should be better at it by now.

Trying to play everyday. And it's the reason I haven't played anything else. Seriously, if they continue the awesome support I swear I'll continue wasting my money - I buy games but never play them cos I'm in WH: Pixel Junk Eden, Siren, MGS4, HSG, Burnout and MLB The Show are my most recent ignored games.

Captain, we have a problem.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Killthee said:
4 trophies per booster pack + 44 trophies tied to the main game for a total of 56 trophies.
God damn, that's true.

Wollan

2754162978_2a23177fe1_o.jpg

Notice the smaller image on upper right. Operation Fallen Star logo.

drknite

Can't wait to eat some Kobe tubesteak
Pretty sweet that Warhawk is still going strong a year later and Incognito is providing us with all this new content. I love how it is so easy to get back into Warhawk after taking some time off from the game.

dralla

I appreciate the continued support for Warhawk, but they've completely split the userbase beyond repair. Each booster pack is basically a separate game from the base game, this will make the 3rd pack which means 4 different segments. I think it's time to kill Warhawk and move on to Warhawk 2, take all the elements of the booster packs and combine them into 1 cohesive game and add in all the community features people have been asking for(parties, clans, matchmaking, ect.).

Loudninja

dralla said:
I appreciate the continued support for Warhawk, but they've completely split the userbase beyond repair. Each booster pack is basically a separate game from the base game, this will make the 3rd pack which means 4 different segments. I think it's time to kill Warhawk and move on to Warhawk 2, take all the elements of the booster packs and combine them into 1 cohesive game and add in all the community features people have been asking for(parties, clans, matchmaking, ect.).

How does that make sense? that will split them even more.

acevans2

I love Warhawk. Will it be possible, I wonder, to eject from a Warhawk mid-flight and slowly fall with a Jetpack? I always had the desire to drop from a Warhawk from anywhere other than 5 ft. from the Earth.

I just wish I had some people to play with:: the people who are good at this game are really f***ing intimidating. When I try to come back to the game, I get the shit beat out of me. It's not much fun.

AndyD

aka andydumi
acevans2 said:
I love Warhawk. Will it be possible, I wonder, to eject from a Warhawk mid-flight and slowly fall with a Jetpack? I always had the desire to drop from a Warhawk from anywhere other than 5 ft. from the Earth.

I just wish I had some people to play with:: the people who are good at this game are really f***ing intimidating. When I try to come back to the game, I get the shit beat out of me. It's not much fun.

I hope the jetpack is a controlless hyperjump and landing and a controlled lading device for warhawk bailout. NOt a full control flying apparatus.

tha_con

Banned
dralla said:

Dude, your avatar is killing me. Change it plz?

Edit: BTW, this is no different from what map packs do to games.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
dralla said:

Except people without the dlc still play warhawk. Its not like the map packs cost 500 dollars.

The only thing that sony is doing wrong is no psn cards in europe. HUGE mistake.

andydumi said:
I hope the jetpack is a controlless hyperjump and landing and a controlled lading device for warhawk bailout. NOt a full control flying apparatus.

What? That sounds terrible. Why would you not want to fly a jetpack around?

Yoshichan

BobJustBob said:
What? That sounds terrible. Why would you not want to fly a jetpack around?
Balance, I guess.

Slavik81

tha_con said:
Dude, your avatar is killing me. Change it plz?

Edit: BTW, this is no different from what map packs do to games.
Right. Map packs are retarded.

I really used to like WarHawk, but given how they've treated it post-release? Ugggg.
The full game is more than twice what I paid for it and has been shattered into 4 pieces.

Slavik81

Defuser said:
I hope this booster pack is free considering it has trophies.
tribal24 said:
the update is free
In case tribal24 wasn't clear, your hopes are misplaced. It is not free.
Each booster pack has come with some other minor updates, though, which are free.

Yoshichan

The trophy patch IS free.

The Operation Fallen Star that is going to be released this month is NOT.

tribal24

Banned
Slavik81 said:
In case tribal24 wasn't clear, your hopes are misplaced. It is not free.
Each booster pack has come with some other minor updates, though, which are free.

>.> thats why i said the update is free update as in patch

Slavik81

Seiken said:
The trophy patch IS free.
The Operation Fallen Star that is going to be released this month is NOT.
MOST of the trophy patch is free. But you cannot get the Operation Fallen Star trophies without purchasing the booster.

tribal24

Banned
Slavik81 said:
MOST of the trophy patch is free. But you cannot get the Operation Fallen Star trophies without purchasing the booster.

doesnt really matter since you can get platnuim without patch trophys

Slavik81

tribal24 said:
doesnt really matter since you can get platnuim without patch trophys
I have no idea what matters to him. He said he was hoping Operation Fallen Star would be free because it has trophies. Maybe he wants to catch-'em-all or something.

If you want further clarification on what he cares about, maybe ask him.

Slavik81 said:
Right. Map packs are retarded.

I really used to like WarHawk, but given how they've treated it post-release? Ugggg.
The full game is more than twice what I paid for it and has been shattered into 4 pieces.

They've added two $7 packs and plenty of free content. If you paid less than $14 for Warhawk, hook me up with your dealer yo.

I bought the first new map to support Warhawk but I'm not buying the second as I think it should be sold at a discounted price for people like me. Why? Because newcomers can buy both bundled together for not much more than I paid for the first.

Top Bottom