• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night about the event, and the name/logo was revealed as "XBOX : XD" and yes they used it as an emo-con. It has been foretold and so shall it be!

In all seriousness I have had dreams that come true, I dreamed of going into a store excited to buy a RPG made by the Penny Arcade people. Then several months went by and Gabe says he's working on an RPG. Dun dun duuuunnnnn. XD

Raven77

I am going to take my lunch right around noon Central US time, right when this starts.

I will be ON MY GALAXY S3.

Can someone give me the best most reliable link to stream this on my phone??? I have 4G LTE so it should be okay, I hope...

For the LOVE of all that is HOLY SOMEONE ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEE

We only have 1 HOUR and 40 MINUTES!!!

This thread, moving so fast, must slow down, gahhhh, gyyahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hyunnggghhhhhhhhhh!

dmr87

I am going to take my lunch right around noon Central US time, right when this starts.

I will be ON MY GALAXY S3.

Can someone give me the best most reliable link to stream this on my phone??? I have 4G LTE so it should be okay, I hope...

GT website or app.

D23

is there anyway to watch the stream from my ps3?

srs question lol, my ps3 hooked up to my living room and spike tv doesnt show it until later at 1

oVerde

Banned
Seriously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDMjgckNlz0

Dont%2Bstop%2Bme%2Bnow.jpg

I'm surprised there aren't solid rumors on the name of the new device. Would Microsoft save the name reveal until E3 and just hail it as the "next generation of xbox" until then?

they're probably just gonna call it Xbox from here on out. like how apple just says the ipad or the macbook

ironcreed

Banned
Understood, but they weren't exactly mind-blowing. Do you think that MS will have any exclusives?

That is subjective, good sir. I think KZ: Shadow Fall, DriveClub, Knack and Second Son all look great. And yes, I'm sure Microsoft will have exclusives. It just remains to be seen if they appeal to me or not. But the usual Halo, Forza and Gears train simply does not do it for me anymore. To each their own.

I don't want to get into whatever you typed there ;)

Glad to hear it.

For the LOVE of all that is HOLY SOMEONE ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEE

We only have 1 HOUR and 40 MINUTES!!!

This thread, moving so fast, must slow down, gahhhh, gyyahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hyunnggghhhhhhhhhh!

Android has flash, right? I'd try either Xbox.com or Gametrailers first.

I wonder if they will show batman at the event. Would like to see a new trailer.

I don't think it's been confirmed as a next-gen game? (maybe I'm wrong).

Would be a good reveal point though.

I think we're running out of space to fill up with announcements, especially with CoD, FIFA and Battlefield 4 all *most likely* showing up. Especially considering this is only 1 hour and not 2 like the Sony reveal.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
NEOGAF will not survive this day...the server load is already having issues, and we only have about 10k users right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom