• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe this conference will be anything but average. I refuse to get on the hype train. There has been no positive news about the gaming emphasis of this console.

I loved the first Xbox. I loved where 360 started. But Microsoft has dropped the ball big time on solely concentrating on 3rd party gaming.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope they have some great titles lined up that aren't just shooters. It would be great to see some new RPGS and JRPGS as well as some creative platformers. But I feel Microsoft knows what its customer buys and what he doesn't. And that the company is dictated by the American customer base is most unfortunate.

The_Monk

dqPebA8l.png

I really like this! Friendly people all over. No wars, yay! :)

shandy706

I posted this the other day, but just an update for those who saw it:

My mum does have a cancerous lump, but it's only 1cm and slow growing. Surgery will be completed within a month and the outcome is 'very good'.

Seeing her after work for a nice dinner, I think I'll enjoy it now!

Thanks to those who messaged me.

Good to hear its early and small.

Best wishes.

My prediction: The "Xbox Live" name is no more after today.

The "Live" moniker has been phased out of every Microsoft product. Not to mention it's confusing because most of the content on Xbox Live isn't live, it is on demand.

Could the new name be "Xbox Now"? The network TV apps on Xbox already seem to be adopting the "Now" moniker:

ba2ef1a8-3987-4455-b11c-2d8cf1623bf7.jpg
6fb87495-9aca-4633-8192-5ca352417a58.png

Marleyman

Banned
That is subjective, good sir. I think KZ: Shadow Fall, DriveClub, Knack and Second Son all look great. And yes, I'm sure Microsoft will have exclusives. It just remains to be seen if they appeal to me or not. But the usual Halo, Forza and Gears train simply does not do it for me anymore. To each their own.

Right, but you are saying that Forza, Gears and Halo no longer do it for you yet you are saying that Killzone, Infamous and let's say Uncharted whatever do? Were you ever on the train of Xbox exclusives?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I really hope ms give me a reason to be a console gamer next gen, abandoned it years ago after adopting the pc and was somewhat underwhelmed by the ps4 conference.

Marleyman

Banned
I refuse to believe this conference will be anything but average. I refuse to get on the hype train. There has been no positive news about the gaming emphasis of this console.

I loved the first Xbox. I loved where 360 started. But Microsoft has dropped the ball big time on solely concentrating on 3rd party gaming.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope they have some great titles lined up that aren't just shooters. It would be great to see some new RPGS and JRPGS as well as some creative platformers. But I feel Microsoft knows what its customer buys and what he doesn't. And that the company is dictated by the American customer base is most unfortunate.

ari-gold-gtfo.gif

ironcreed

Banned
Right, but you are saying that Forza, Gears and Halo no longer do it for you yet you are saying that Killzone, Infamous and let's say Uncharted whatever do? Were you ever on the train of Xbox exclusives?

Ha, Ha, Ha. Does owning the previous Xbox and three 360s count? I simply find Sony's first party games more appealing. Am I not allowed have an opinion to the contrary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom