• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
rX3whER.jpg

The console must be big if it is in there

Relevant again?

MI3-Kazification.gif

This has probably got me more hyped for tomorrow than anything else over the last week or so. I wish MS, Sony and Nintendo would hire some of these gif creators to do some advertising for them.

I'm having several streams of this running at the same time tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you're going to do MS. Better bring the heat!

Considering even Sony showed barely any gameplay and focused on "potential" and "exclusive services", and Microsoft is considerably more casual focused in their presentations, I expect this to be a trainwreck in my eyes. Oh well.

Somnia

Hmm, I'm not a fan of the length, would have preferred a two hour event.

Re-posting I hate being last post on a page.

Being televised prevents that somewhat. There is an hour post show and then after that there's a one hour panel on twitch hosted by Major Nelson that he says will have some good stuff.

cripterion

Considering even Sony showed barely any gameplay and focused on "potential" and "exclusive services", and Microsoft is considerably more casual focused in their presentations, I expect this to be a trainwreck in my eyes. Oh well.

Nothing stops this train!

dukeoflegs

Can I make guesses about the announcement?

I don't think the new Xbox will have an option to stand vertically, only horizontal.
It will be egg shell white, not off white like the original 360.
Dark gray bottom and back.
And the back will have a honeycomb design for ventilation.

:)

Karak

Can I make guesses about the announcement?

I don't think the new Xbox will have an option to stand vertically, only horizontal.
It will be egg shell white, not off white like the original 360.
Dark gray bottom and back.
And the back will have a honeycomb design for ventilation.

:)

Pyramid all the way. Power button will be the eye of Horus.

RawNuts

*not too hyped*

*visits GAF*

*is now extremely hyped*

Thanks guys; the next 24 hours is going to feel a lot longer.

Re-posting I hate being last post on a page.

Being televised prevents that somewhat. There is an hour post show and then after that there's a one hour panel on twitch hosted by Major Nelson that he says will have some good stuff.

I'd rather have a jam packed hour than a 2 hour long winded presentation. This will mainly be about the direction Xbox will be going and the hardware. Not much on actual games. This to me is a better way to go. Get the hardware out of the way and use E3 to focus on games. It's a good set-up to get you thinking about the possibilities and then wham! they show you real gameplay a few weeks later. Not some CGI teasers.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I have added the timetable of events to the OP:

Timetable of Events:

May 21 9am PDT / 5pm BST: GameTrailers.com pre-show with Mr G. Keighley, Stephen Totilo, Jeff Gerstmann, Rob Smith
May 21 10am PDT / 6pm BST: Xbox - A New Generation Revealed keynote
May 21 11am PDT / 7pm BST: GameTrailers.com post-show with the Mr G. Keighley and Don Mattrick.
May 21 12pm PDT / 8pm BST: Twitch.tv post-show live show with Larry 'Major Nelson' Hyrb and co.

abadguy

Banned
Hmm....

Should have gone with Durango Unchained!

This isn't the official thread, just the second hype thread for tomorrow.

Bit risky thread title if they have a shit showing

Gifs make up for it though, cant stop laughing

Maybe, but i honestly don't think they will. I don't expect them to blow the doors off everything( E3 is right around the corner) but i doubt it will be a shit show.

Karak

Bit risky thread title if they have a shit showing

Gifs make up for it though, cant stop laughing

Shinobi's will be the official thread tomorrow and its not that salty.

There is a lot of confusion maybe the thread title should be adjusted a bit actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom