• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatSaqs

Banned
eaka.gif

derFeef

I have added the timetable of events to the OP:

Timetable of Events:

May 21 9am PDT / 5pm BST: GameTrailers.com pre-show with Mr G. Keighley, Stephen Totilo, Jeff Gerstmann, Rob Smith
May 21 10am PDT / 6pm BST: Xbox - A New Generation Revealed keynote
May 21 11am PDT / 7pm BST: GameTrailers.com post-show with the Mr G. Keighley and Don Mattrick.
May 21 12pm PDT / 8pm BST: Twitch.tv post-show live show with Larry 'Major Nelson' Hyrb and co.

4 hours of coverage + GAF meltdowns... nice stuff.

Booo the OP, I thought shinobi was working on the OT.

Illumiroom confirmation = excited

It's not the OT for the event.

Bsigg12

Booo the OP, I thought shinobi was working on the OT.

Illumiroom confirmation = excited

He still is. This is just a continuation of the other thread. The OT will go live, then lock, and live again tomorrow morning since Shinobi is busy with life and shit.

andycapps

Yea, exactly. It'll be pretty awesome to get to see a bunch of stuff on the first day outside of the hour long reveal. I wonder how many games will be available to play/see for press after the show?

Tents are always more exciting inside!

Well yeah, but that whole front side could be a custom banner instead of having a relatively small and plain banner. But yeah, what's inside is the attraction, but in the absence of any info, I noticed the outside as being a little boring.

Bsigg12

So Forza is confirmed to be there. The other rumours were Rare and EA.

Rare will be without a doubt since they help with things like Avatars and potentially games. EA is part of the Twitter contest that ends today to send people to the Xbox E3 conference, so I think it's a safe bet they'll be there (Peter Moore back in Redmond!).

FrankT

link seems broken, you mean bc by stream or bc and streaming?

Probably because I'm pulling from my phone but this is what it says;

Still, Microsoft has continued developing the technology, other people familiar with the matter said. The company is aiming to potentially use streaming to allow gamers to play older titles made for the Xbox 360 on the newer device.

Saw it under a twitter article linked to it that I could go to and see the full article. Searching the title of said article it links to Sub only;

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB10001424127887323398204578489710767303392?mg=reno64-wsj

Hindle

Banned
Rare will be without a doubt since they help with things like Avatars and potentially games. EA is part of the Twitter contest that ends today to send people to the Xbox E3 conference, so I think it's a safe bet they'll be there (Peter Moore back in Redmond!).

Aye, it also begs the question. What game or games will EA show?

The forza rumor is a feature, not a new game.

True, though Forza could still show (see McLaren tweet), but I'm thinking PGR will be the megaton tease.

To reiterate, it's only an hour and they are saving their game announcements for E3, so I believe we'll only see at most 3 games. CoD, a Kinect 2.0 title and said megaton tease. PGR5 or Alan Wake 2 are my guesses.

Both please

Ushae

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom