• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS TIME TOMORROW WE'LL ALL BE LISTENING TO THE PRE SHOW MUSIC WAITING FOR IT TO START

Gaf.... THANK YOU. The last few weeks have been an amazing ride.

What a great community we have

<3

P.s. enough with the titties. Its making me want to vomit.

shandy706

Overplayed. Better.

ibuhzKzE8eUJFC.gif

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Derf mert harbbledafah

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Can you guys take the girl pics somewhere else?

FrankT

Microsoft also designed technology that would allow customers to plug their cable or satellite signal into the Xbox directly, one person familiar with the matter said, allowing people to watch live programming and surf channels while also being able to easily switch over to a videogame or on-demand video with the press of a button.

Microsoft also developed a companion digital-video recording technology, this person added, but has been wary of including it for fear of upsetting existing partnerships.

The prototypes also included a game-streaming service, people familiar with the matter said. That technology, which is offered by companies like OnLive Inc., allows customers to play visually intense games without the need for specialized circuitry. Instead, the game is played in a data center far away, with images and button presses streamed over the Internet.

Other info from same WSJ article.

I'm tuning in all day for this.

On another note, I am now in love with Veronica Belmont thanks to the last few pages of the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom