• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
m9RG1k3.png

Forgive me Ballmer for I have sinned.

lol!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I usually tend to run with the PC crowd, so a lot of the users in this thread are unfamiliar to me.
KuGsj.gif

I love a good presser just as much as everyone else, though.

I usually roll more with the Sony crowd but I've been following this thread pretty closely so I'm doing alright. I recognized yours right off the bat.

I may not be much of a Microsoft fan, although I like Halo a lot, but I respect them and think they revitalized a lot of competition in the industry. I'm definitely looking forward to what they have to show.

LOL I was going to go to bed but now I'm playing the game of trying to identify all the users by the avatars on the train.

I'm a fairly new member so you probably won't recognized me either XD.

Anyway, what's the name of that Game that always shows up on Neogaf's cover topics? The one with the giant train? We need one like that.

antitrop

Not Xbox related, but holy shit the party has finally begun.
I've never been a Daft Punk fan. I like the rest of the genre, though, I just think I heard Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger one too many times when I was in high school.

What's one song from that album I HAVE to listen to?

I am really excited to see the controller (not kinect v2) the Xbox 360 controller was the best I ever used. I really wanna see how they improve on it.

RayMaker

Banned
i got my ticket

let me on

choo choo,

anyway its 4.58am in tea and crumpet land so i best retire so i have some energy for day of reckoning tomorrow

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I am really excited to see the controller (not kinect v2) the Xbox 360 controller was the best I ever used. I really wanna see how they improve on it.

I'm expecting a new d-pad and some slight aesthetic redesign to match the new console better and that's it.

Mik_Pad

Banned
That train photoshop was a great idea, I can already see it posted in the next next xbox reveal thread for the memories lol. congrats.

Laughlin

I've never been a Daft Punk fan. I like the rest of the genre, though, I just think I heard Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger one too many times when I was in high school.

Digital Love/Face to Face

Edit: Unless you meant RAM. In that case, Instant Crush!

Takuya

Banned
I know it is their campus, but if you look there is a blocked off area behind the tent that is a bit wider than the tent itself. Wonder if there are smaller tents back there for private meetings of hands-on stuff.

It's where all the organizers/people involved in the actual event go. (i.e. the backstage).

RoKKeR

From the new one? Giorgo by Moroder or Contact. But the whole album is a gem even. Give Life Back to Music, Instant Crush, Beyond, Get Lucky, it's incredibly solid.

Hawk269

I am in California...I still have 3 hours to go before it is tomorrow.

And with saying that...are we all a little bit too hyped???? lol

Xenon

Grew bored of my avatar, Im going full MS with a touch of Crackdown.

edit: Plus proof of my ten years of being a sucker.

antitrop

Didn't like it at first but damn did it grow on me. This is the case with a lot of the tracks that don't instantly floor you like Giorgo or Contact.

You know what's funny about this track right now as I'm listening to it?

The Strokes' own 12:51 sounds more like what I would expect a Daft Punk song featuring Julian to sound like than this one.

That said, I think Instant Crush is better than everything The Strokes have done since Room On Fire. Thanks for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom