• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Reveal | May 21 10am PDT - sponsored by Saxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 Hours left
w5Fp3RU.jpg

I know it is their campus, but if you look there is a blocked off area behind the tent that is a bit wider than the tent itself. Wonder if there are smaller tents back there for private meetings of hands-on stuff.

There were smaller like tailgate tents behind the big white one last time I checked.

Behind the tent is also where the power/ac trucks are, and a huge satellite dish:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=eb3c...C779461C!33880&sff=1&authkey=!AK5JB8bek6cu-eQ

The building in that shot is one of the IEB buildings--which is the building to the right of the tent when you see the entrance.

Takuya

Banned
Go look at your post history.

I'm quite aware of my post history, I'm asking you to show me defensive behaviour from SonyGAF, as you clearly pointed them out. But then, I guess being as evasive as you are, you're just dancing around the question.

Linconan

I'll be def tuning in tonight/morning.

Doesn't matter which side of the fence people are on, all i'm glad is, that both Parties having Next Gen showcasing! Bout bloody time.
This Gen has dragged on to much.

Me wantz Next Gens Baby!!!!

Mainly a Sony/Nintendo guy but I'm hyped for this because I love games. I don't want any of these things to fail and I can't imagine why anyone would. If something is good it just means more... good. Good's good yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom