• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Yakuza 6 PS4 Screenshots

Dark_castle

ss-02.jpg

ss-03.jpg

Forget FFXV, Yakuza 6 is the real fantasy based on reality.

Shin-chan

Just finished 4. What a great ending (except for Tanimura's fight, that was dog shit). 5 is downloading on my PS3 now. Hopefully I'll be all caught up in time for 0!

Shin-Ra

ss-04.jpg

Jazzy Kazzy, you mother plucker.

ss02.jpg

Hopefully there's a photo mode, or first person view doesn't blur the edges (like 0) at least.

No mention of online play for VF5FS has me worried, looks like it will only have local 2p vs.

Hope they announce a proper port at TGS next week.

Online play?

For a mini game? That happens to be a fully fledged port of an arcade fighter? One that isn't even being sold separately?

Come on son.

Shin-Ra

Classy new Karaoke UI.

ss-05.jpg

ss-06.jpg

Mahjong, serious business.

ss-21.jpg

Batting Cage (minigames like this are 60fps, even in the 30fps Yakuza games)
ss-15.jpg

Shin-Ra

There's a couple marked new cast members, and one other I don't remember seeing before.

Han Jun Ki
ss01-1.jpg

'Big'
ss01.jpg

Tagashira Naoto
ss01-2.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Finally... a video game that contains a live chat menu so i can chat with virtual ladies and find hot singles in my area !

@Everyone .. y'all need to buy Yakuza 0 like 2 copies each so Sega gets the message !

RedSwirl

So I just learned this, but all currently released Yakuza games in the west have collectively sold less than a million copies. That's probably why it takes so long for them to get localized.

raven777

the demo that came with Kiwami was very impressive in terms of visual

Like Kiryu's model looks very good, and this is in-game model, not the higher quality model they use for cutscenes.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty

Like Kiryu's model looks very good, and this is in-game model, not the higher quality model they use for cutscenes.

Yeah, probably was just a drivebuy shitpost, but really these are not bullshots. that's what the game will look like.

IrishNinja

jesus christ, this engine is amazing! nagoshi's team continues to impress.

can't wait for 0 & will be importing Ishin when the fansubs effort gets farther along, but i'm feeling better about our odds on getting this one, even if it's fucking 2018 when it happens, haha

Kiwami is my current outside hope!

zeox

This thread made me remember that I haven't finished Yakuza 5. I should rectify that this weekend

t26

I think they learned their lesson after the previous games, though maybe liscence issues would apply. That would suck.

The lesson they learned is that people don't care. People complained about hostess stuff missing in Yakuza 3, but Yakuza 4 sold worst when they kept everything.

Full VF5 in the game.... holy shit.

Is there anything this series cannot do?

I really like his young look.

It's very similar to what he looks like in the original 2 games.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Fucking bring this game over to the West. I don't even care if they leave the original voices and just sub title it. BRING IT!

Top Bottom