• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Zelda: Breath of the Wild screenshots and closer look at full Hyrule map

PrimeBeef

Look great on the Switch. Is it significantly more powerful than the Wii U? Thought there wouldnt be much visual difference.
Yes it it but this is a WiiU port and I'm certain they tried to keep them as similar as possible. Not to mention the Switch version has less than a year of work on it.

sazzy

Have they shown any of the dungeons/bosses or any overworld areas other than the snow/plateau areas?

Cartho

Look great on the Switch. Is it significantly more powerful than the Wii U? Thought there wouldnt be much visual difference.

I think it is yes. It's got a far more modern GPU architecture for starters. We won't really see what it's capable of for a year I don't think though. Most of the launch stuff is cross gen and hasn't had a huge amount of dev time on the switch - it's just been ported. I expect the new Fire Emblem which is coming out next year might push it a lot further.

Top Bottom