• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NewEgg via EBay selling PlayStation Plus 1 Year Cards for $39.99

border

Nabbed one.

Thinking about getting a second......they're never on sale for any cheaper than this, right?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thanks - picked up two years. These almost never go lower - I got two year's worth on Black Friday two years ago for $35.99 each but haven't seen them that cheap since then.

Thanks, just grabbed one as well. Guess we're not seeing the $30 deals this year...if we do, I can always stack another year or two I guess.

haha, it's so strange seeing people complain about it not being $30. I got the $40 deal last week and was just happy to get a little discount. Another $10 isn't a big deal, over one year it's like 80 cents per month.

I remember grabbing one year ps+ card for $17.99 at Target even though it was a pricing error.
When did it hit $30??

Black Friday 2013, just after PS4's launch. Amazon was even offering a $5 discount on your first PSN Code purchase or something, since they had just opened their PlayStation Digital Storefront, so if you used that, you could get one for $25. I remember getting 2 years for $55 back then and they're expiring in a few weeks.

Permanently A

haha, it's so strange seeing people complain about it not being $30. I got the $40 deal last week and was just happy to get a little discount. Another $10 isn't a big deal, over one year it's like 80 cents per month.

Yeah I'm happy at $40, now that PS4 is the leading platform I doubt we'll see it drop back to $30.

Black Friday 2013, just after PS4's launch. Amazon was even offering a $5 discount on your first PSN Code purchase or something, since they had just opened their PlayStation Digital Storefront, so if you used that, you could get one for $25. I remember getting 2 years for $55 back then and they're expiring in a few weeks.
Wow, now that is a deal. I totally missed that. :(

joeblow

Bah, I'm in Cali and Newegg is charging tax which eats up almost 50% of the savings. I'll wait for a promo from someone else since I have a year left from that $30 deal a few years back.

I knew someone who had a card but sold his PS3 for a Xbox One and he still had the card. I offered 30 bucks since the current AMEX offer at Walmart is 35 dollars.

Redeemed and have a sub till Jan 2017.

I wish I had bought 8 years worth when they were 30 bucks 2 years ago. I had plenty of money to do it too which is annoying.

hitsugi

Bah, I'm in Cali and Newegg is charging tax which eats up almost 50% of the savings. I'll wait for a promo from someone else since I have a year left from that $30 deal a few years back.

Yeah, kills it for CA... but living in CA it's the norm with newegg deals.

Nabbed one.

Thinking about getting a second......they're never on sale for any cheaper than this, right?

If you're good for the next year you're good for next BF-CM period, where maybe it'll be on sale for less. Making year-long plans to possibly save $3, woo!

Should've bought more than 2 back when they were going for 30 bucks. ;_;

Maedhros

My plus will end these days...

Not a good time for me to renew... just bought a car and shit's expensive.

Will probably sell my Vita, I guess...

JayBabay

Is their normally tax on an item like this? This is adding CA tax and for some reason I don't remember ever paying tax but I could be wrong.

It is a physical order, I got mine in the mail yesterday. They also threw in a card for a "$100 wine voucher" from nakedwines.com but it only works on wine cases $160 or more. I have no use for it, if anyone wants my voucher just send me a PM.

Top Bottom