• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripolygon

Banned
How many TF is a 5600xt?
Xf9FFHz.jpg

IR3TR0

Neo Member
Oh it’s beautiful, don’t worry. I just wish they bought me dinner first 🤣 it’s funny how just a short time ago, I was called out repeatedly for being this massive Xbox fanboy, and then suddenly I’m a massive PlayStation one. It’s brilliant. It really shows you that when people throw around baseless comments like that, they don’t actually mean a thing, because nobody ever really looks into them.

Take some of the sites reporting what I’ve said for example... they haven’t even reported the right numbers, or the right math. Then you get fanboy getting into arguments.

And right in the middle of It... this beautiful cartoon pigeon...

When you step back and look at it all, you just ask yourself... when did everybody get so coo coo? 🤣

Anyway, guys, please, back on track. Talk about what I said, or talk about other stuff. But let’s not derail the thread for people with small willies.
I like your attitude dude👌
Can I ask if you have heard of or seen any racing games being made for launch or launch window? I'm really looking forward to seeing what these consoles will be able to add to my fav genre, I understand if you cant or wont answer👍

Zero707

If I carry on trolling, report me.
Unfortnally if this is for consoles then we are getting Ryzen mobile U series CPU peformance

OK now I am lost why a company like Microsoft will have a SKU of more than 6 TF when the main is 12, I understand 4 TF because for 1080p but 6 TF of Navi 2 is too much.

Please don't tell me 1440p we talking about consoles this are not connect to a pc monitor most of the cases will be 1080p tv.

Note: Maybe is because don't the public think is less powerfull than the old xbox one x because they don't care about Navi flops vs GCN flops

Bo_Hazem

Banned
What about games then? To be honest, I can't imagine myself getting an Xbox again because nobody I know plays it online so that would be a 'forever alone' situation but I can get them on PC. Sony's first-party output and some multiplats are what I'm waiting for.

Get Big Navi, no need for that cuboid bin. And get the greatness console.

I wonder if you add in the custom stuff AMD and Sony are doing and that gets it up to that 9.2 number.

Wow that is be a fanboy .... let me guess xbox is best thing ever happen to gaming please don't be fanboyism ruin your judge, is not now like the budget option of xbox will have 9 TF

The best can happens is both are so close as is possible in TF, then the differentiator will be the games you know the important stuff.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
It's call be cheap lol.
The same thing with there early PS4 controllers lol.

Not saying you're not right, but I think it has something to do with market? Both my day one PS4 and PS4 Pro are pretty silent, and I'm using my PS4 controller since since late 2013 because it has softer analogs than later models so easier to control precisely.

Fun Fanboy

Banned
Wow that is be a fanboy .... let me guess xbox is best thing ever happen to gaming please don't be fanboyism ruin your judge, is not now like the budget option of xbox will have 9 TF

The best can happens is both are so close as is possible in TF, then the differentiator will be the games you know the important stuff.

giphy.gif

best thing to happen to gaming is online play.

Voidout

Holy shit Sony, I dont understand why its an issue to say hey "we will talk more about PS5 in this month or in this week or on this day" like come the fuck on at this point. The secrecy is baffling, it doesnt do anything for Sony right now, we know next gen is coming this holiday, we know the xbox specs, are they really that concerned with undercutting their price? Fuck.

So we going even lower for PS5 lol

Holy shit Sony, I dont understand why its an issue to say hey "we will talk more about PS5 in this month or in this week or on this day" like come the fuck on at this point. The secrecy is baffling, it doesnt do anything for Sony right now, we know next gen is coming this holiday, we know the xbox specs, are they really that concerned with undercutting their price? Fuck.

Think it has more to do with the Virus fucking up there marketing plans more than anything else right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom