• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choo CHOO! Hype Train coming through.

Driver: Mark Cerny
Current Passengers: 60

v4HXEQx.jpg

React to this comment to get your ticket
Is it to late to get aboard ? If not, count me in, bruh.

johnjohn

if you're absolutely oblivious to what this demo showcases yes.
ignorant casuals, basically.

and here I am thinking this is more of an enthusiast forum... well seem more illiterate casuals are in here than I thought.
Do you know what forum you're on lol? This is a console warrior forum. anything that isn't associated with your brand of choice is automatically trash and unimpressive.

Last edited:

gullideckel

Banned
Ok guys, just no, that's enough.
A video takes time to make, PS5 reveal announcement was TODAY, this video was already prepared before everyone knew about Sony, they had it done and ready to launch on YouTube.
Bash who you want but at least understand the context please.

It´s their fault. Negative 9,2 github rumour, 10 minutes later a video.
AMD confirms rdna2 for ps5 still waiting for a video. Too busy trying to sell us a 4Tf anchor as a viable next gen console.
It´s good that more people see through their obvious schilling and obscene bias.

DaGwaphics

This Marlon YT streaming making me laugh right now about the AA battery stuff. TBF, I...kinda agree xD? I guess the batteries would be easier to replace but still.

That said I think the dude is blowing it out of proportion.

I'm one of those people that likes the AAs, at least I can keep using my eneloops. I was convinced we were getting an internal battery this time around, but...

giphy.gif

Even with all the people associated with Xbox that I follow on Twitter, I still got nearly everything wrong (those bastards weren't giving anything away). It will be interesting to see how tomorrow goes, I haven't really made any PS5 predictions so at least there will be less personal embarrassment. LOL

Is the Sony time Pacific or Eastern?

DJ12

Prediction for tom:
PS5 12.5TF
PS5 Pro 15TF
Pro doesn't exist.
Do you know what forum you're on lol? This is a console warrior forum. anything that isn't associated with your brand of choice is automatically trash and unimpressive.
Isn't that why you're here?

Hope you have your pop corn ready tomorrow. You self banning if xbox isn't more powerful?

Choo CHOO! Hype Train coming through.

Driver: Mark Cerny
Current Passengers: 60

v4HXEQx.jpg

React to this comment to get your ticket
Bro i requested a ticket for this train.
Are you guys having technical difficulties. Why is it taking 10 days to get me a seat on this train. lol

Reactions: CJY

Handy Fake

I'm one of those people that likes the AAs, at least I can keep using my eneloops. I was convinced we were getting an internal battery this time around, but...

giphy.gif

Even with all the people associated with Xbox that I follow on Twitter, I still got nearly everything wrong (those bastards weren't giving anything away). It will be interesting to see how tomorrow goes, I haven't really made any PS5 predictions so at least there will be less personal embarrassment. LOL

Is the Sony time Pacific or Eastern?
Pacific, chief.

LiquidRex

love these denial posts lol, you guys were beating that dead horse (Github) for months on end and now tweets from insiders and hype is building for tomorrow, the fact Sony releasing details literally a day or so after Xbox has seem to ruffled your feathers.

Even if PS5 is 12TF like the SeX it’s still a win win for the PS camp.
Feathers not ruffled, I have a PS4... I just don't see the console being as powerful as the XSX in terms of graphical power. My honest opinion.

We shall see tomorrow 🤔 😊

RaySoft

I still believe that Sony has a 2 SKU strategy and that the github leak shows the regular PS5.

my prediction:
PS5, 8 - 9 TF, 12 GB RAM, 350 - 400 €

PS5 Pro, 12 - 13 TF, 16 - 18 GB RAM, 499 €
Hope not.. that would mean that next-gen bar is 8TF wich is shite compared to dedicated PC GPU's AMD and Nvidia are cooking up around the corner. 12TF base line for next-gen is a sweetspot. Anything lower and I'm not dippin'

It´s their fault. Negative 9,2 github rumour, 10 minutes later a video.
AMD confirms rdna2 for ps5 still waiting for a video. Too busy trying to sell us a 4Tf anchor as a viable next gen console.
It´s good that more people see through their obvious schilling and obscene bias.
Because of the bad lighting, it looked "clinical" - esque (imho). Minecraft Techdemo had quite a few fps drops, they might be too weak for 4K60+RT (both machines). Maybe 2K30+RT, but im not expecting much tbh.
That is Path Tracing it seems, more demanding than RT. It's a demo, also, so it's very early to say. I don't know.

Last edited:

RasAlGhoul

I’m a PlayStation first gamer. I’ll be buying PS5 day one regardless of what Cerny says tomorrow. But a lot of you guys are gloating like the specs are already announced.

Setting yourselves up to look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom