• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintjules

I don't think Sony gonna show anything, I starting to feel that Sony don't have any confidence on there ps5 plans and that will affect ps5 sales dramatically, I am huge Sony fans but truly I start to untrust them , they need to show me why I need to buy ps5 , when in my insides I know that the other competitor console have more pure performance advantage and I try to sell myself those sdd bullshits, and even that Sony don't show me anything other than that ue5 Which not 4k neither 60 fps and no real time ray tracing, , and in the other hand Microsoft are pretty confident in there plans ,and on there console power and keep confirming true 4k , 60 fps , real time full ray trading , full backward compatibility even they show the real hardware design in last year ,

what do you mean sony has no confidence? how about you wait just a little bit longer and you'll see.

Well then!!

Thirty7ven

Banned
Not sure if this got posted before the PS5 event confirmation, but thought worth sharing

Scorn dev talks next-gen SSDs, his opinion is the difference between the two will be a matter of diminishing returns

This opinion is worth zero. Not only is it coming from a small time team with no resources or pedigree, they don’t even have a PS 5 dev kit.

These guys are nobodies.

Last edited:

"I sure next week's showcase will leave many big questions unanswered regarding PS5 but it's also going to fill in some huge holes and I expect the viewership numbers to be sick."

If the DualSense tweet got millions of interactions, I can imagine this stream is gonna do very, very, very well.

Kuranghi

8nwTKGi.jpg

All aboard!!

Please add me, friend.

Why are you so insecure about your favorite console, that you have to lie? Only first party MS games have to work on XOne (Or rather they will have XOne version). And that's for first year only. Basically all the games that would be cross gen anyway like Halo Infinite, maybe Forza. Most of MS studios are in early stages of development of their games.
They said 2 years or not ?

icerock

Reading through that GBiz piece, Jim Ryan seems pretty bullish about their launch catalog. Maybe there is a mega-ton launch title in there?

The stuff about 'lowest price' is already being twisted over at REE... Pretty sure he's talking about the price in relation to 2 Xbox SKUs and not necessarily the premium one.

saw this in 1 of the twitter comments

huRECku.jpg
That's unnecessarily rude :lollipop_neutral:

If they could be petulant, with airs of greatness, hypocritical ... oh .... well they have Ori, Gears 5, Cuphead and
Forza Series and bought a couple of good studios like Ninja theory like the last time with Rare ...fuck ... please
Xbox just release good/excellent games and you will have my money and probably also from little brother.

ToadMan

Why are you so insecure about your favorite console, that you have to lie? Only first party MS games have to work on XOne (Or rather they will have XOne version). And that's for first year only. Basically all the games that would be cross gen anyway like Halo Infinite, maybe Forza. Most of MS studios are in early stages of development of their games.

I’m not insecure about the box - I play the games where they are.

So what you’re telling me is Sony are starting next gen now - this year, and MS’s will be next gen in a couple years time.

No problem - see you then, personally I’ll take new stuff now.

I’m not surprised MS is playing catch up - but I am surprised they’re sending their new box to die without any 1st party support...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom