• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibils2k

Not sure if already posted but look at these babies:

x3cP3TB.jpg

ocTmBW6.jpg

Hyping the crap out right now....1 more day!
why are all the concept designs so unrealistic... there is literally no chance in hell is it gonna be that thin lol

Fake

Don't know what this even means. My tcl six series 65inch has great HDR, full gamut, dimming etc and only cost 750 and I out it against tvs tht are 2000 and rtngs will tell you the same. Pound for pound it is a beast. My games look sublime.

You can't recommend cheap TVs just because you get a good one. This things vary between price and region. You need at least have a knowledge about TVs and make a research before look for a cheap TV. High end 4K TVs on the other hand pretty much hard to miss.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
You can't recommend cheap TVs just because you get a good one. This things vary between price and region. You need at least have a knowledge about TVs and make a research before look for a cheap TV. High end 4K TVs on the other hand pretty much hard to miss.

Thts obvious but no, higher priced tvs don't always equate to quality, thts a fallacy. I beg to differ.

But hey I feel you.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Not sure if true, consisering the source...

I actually like this design very much, but I have a feeling it will have a more unique form factor.

5uNmzyn.jpg

It fails to amaze me how illogical these concepts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom