• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU!

this is what im talking about. we hear this from him every year.

Don Matrick was better prepared for next gen than him. go back and look at the xbox e3 2013 conference. it actually had games and game demos.

2020:According to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, the Xbox Series X will have the "largest launch lineup for any console ever". Nadella made the claim during Microsoft's fourth-quarter earnings call on Wednesday night🤦🏾‍♂️

Vae_Victis

Banned
343: "Our engine can create amazing, intricately detailed worlds..."
Me: "Holy shit!"
343:" But it won't, has to run on xbone. Enjoy your Shrek"
EdoMEz5XYAApoXq

AFP_BC8AH_MGTHUMB-INTERNA.jpg

Gameplay of Halo looked great.
Oh that gameplay looked great to you? I guess Doom Eternal is your GOTY and it is out right now, no need to buy a console over... Doom has FPS locked down on gameplay, what we saw in Halo is generic FPS nothing more. It didn't have a wow factor they have been kinda overpromising something like that but instead we got a grappling hook.

zaitsu

Banned
Jez Corden a 9/10

He calls himself a Games journalist. I have seen more truth on MSNBC.
As owner of every console released between 2013-2020 (MS,SONY,Nintendo) for now i see no point of buying XSX.
Still MS could won generation with free games due gamepass and cheap lockhart. Poor gamers will love it.
True gamers wouldn't pass Sony exclusives, because thery are playing in their own league.

Rudius

Exactly. I wanted something that would made me insta buy XSX because that would mean that SONY would need to try harder. But SONY doesn't need to do anything after this failure.
MS with gamepass i best for poor gamers. And thats their value.
No trolling, but Gamepass is good for children and teenagers with lots of time and little money on their hands.

Since I can’t possibly play everything, I prefer less games of higher quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom