• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mg042r84lo1rl52wjo1_500.gifv

I'm so thirsty so thirsty.......

Sinthor

Gold Member
So true. This can't get any worse. It's already trash.
Oh, I don't think it's bad. We're getting to see a wide variety of games and that's a welcome distraction from all of the other SHIT going on in the world right now. I'm fine with it! Keep it coming!

You know, they've shown very little overall but I'm starting to think that I may REALLY LIKE Godfall. We'll see. Definitely going to pick it up!

Oh, I don't think it's bad. We're getting to see a wide variety of games and that's a welcome distraction from all of the other SHIT going on in the world right now. I'm fine with it! Keep it coming!

You know, they've shown very little overall but I'm starting to think that I may REALLY LIKE Godfall. We'll see. Definitely going to pick it up!
Fair enough.

I'm the exact opposite. The more I see of Godfall the less interested I get. Everything since the first announcement has been worse and worse in my opinion.

HAL-01

With next-generation consoles, the game will play at 4K resolution and refresh rates at 120hz.

yeah ive read the article, that don't mean all at once man
expect 4K/60 with RT for the campaign, and a choice between 4K60 and upscaled 4K120 for multiplayer, no RT

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Alright for now I gotta ask why did it seems like every studio in the world collectively shat the bed for next gen ?
Beside a few Sony games that are interesting and Kena where are the next gen games ?

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Instead of those worthless interviews which are basically the devs stroking their own cocks, how about having those games show something other than a blink-and-you'll-miss-it gameplay?

Seriously, half the games shown are interesting, but the trailers are shit! Snippets of gameplay, everything is this fucking Hollywood trailer bullshit!

FULL GAMEPLAY - I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR EDITING SKILLS!! THIS ISN'T FUCKING HOLLYWOOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom