• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

quest

Not Banned from OT
As I said before Sony better not underestimate how big this is and show the goods. Proper next-gen gameplay or else!
I'm sure they will but honestly they could throw a few bags of piss on stage and say we will announce something in 6 weeks and they would still get 70% market share. There is nothing they can do outside pricing above 599.99 to go below 70% market share.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
If you’re in the U.K, try Wahaca for your (proper) Mexican food fix. There’s one on the South Bank I go to (or used to before the evil virus hit).

Can I find that in Manchester? Because that's where l'll be going, my dream city. The Lawry Hotel.:messenger_smiling_hearts: GGMU

Last edited:

BatSu

Just the one off youtube. I might do twitch if there's any problems.

BmLAb12.gif

Gonna miss the first 10 minutes at the least. Anyway, pre-orders today? I dunno. When you take into consideration Series X starts on 22nd, Sony may be around the same.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Gonna miss the first 10 minutes at the least. Anyway, pre-orders today? I dunno. When you take into consideration Series X starts on 22nd, Sony may be around the same.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Amazon have been up to something big all day. They took down the landing pages for the Ps5 and every peripheral. That means something fresh is getting slapped up there very soon. And pre-orders would force them into stress testing, which would probably mean the removal of any current pages before they start populating the new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom