• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because hes a fucking idiot

That he is.

He does not know how RT from AMD will compare with PC Nvidia cards, so.....

5700 did not have RT, Ps5 has some titles, XSX getting patches after launch, so there is no real comparisons so his specualation was a typical example where DF are a bit NAF. It was not needed.

He made it up. He has no PS5 hardware as we know, it's his biases speaking for him.

This is fucking ridiculous if he's talking about actual performance and not RT?

5700XT is RDNA1 and massively lower clocks ffs. And it doesn't have all the customisations.

Doesn't sound like he's talking about just RT here. Going into next generation Alex hasn't let his biases go.

I just grabbed the first on the list.

I'll watch this

An overclocked 5700 is able to match or outperform the 5700XT which is a GPU that trades blows with a 2070 Super, and the PS5 GPU has basically a super overclocked 5700 with newer architecture, but sure the 2060 super is going to be where the performance lands, I hate that mustard race prick so much.

We just have to be patient. Alex will be proven wrong.

reksveks

Alex from DF didn't compare it to the any amd card in that video because there isn't any amd gpu yet that supports hw accelerated raytracing.

Last edited:

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
Screenshot-2020-10-04-092738.png
Ugh

user1337

I'll let one of our Japanese GAF users give some kind of translation where relevant. Till then I'm off to try and kill aletreon. Bastard's been bullying me for ages.

Last edited:

Garani

All games will load in around 2s, been saying it the whole time. Keighley played on PS4 and has been told to say it was PS5. Thats my take.
More likely on a devkit.

Sony better announce another event for this week making a proper showing, because these videos are a joke. They are no better than that one from Keghley, and at least I could understand what was being said.

Isn't there a new event this Wednesday?

Last edited:

kyliethicc

All games will load in around 2s, been saying it the whole time. Keighley played on PS4 and has been told to say it was PS5. Thats my take.
He said it was just a debug devkit, he said it was not on final retail hardware. It wasn't a PS4 lol. I doubt the game or the controller even work on PS4. They probably just shipped him a debug unit, same as what media outlets like IGN get. Its not the retail unit, it can play unreleased games but isn't even a full devkit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom