• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leyasu

Banned
Are you really serious? I just said to you who care about the Xbox and there is even a game which proved decompression can go further on ps5. And you accuse the other to be aggressive? Did you even re-read your tone when you replied to me?
You sound like my partner when she's looking for an argument, and then plays the victim when I finally take the bait. You quoted my post with a shitty reply assuming that I was here to do battle. When that was the last thing on my mind.

assurdum

Banned
You sound like my partner when she's looking for an argument, and then plays the victim when I finally take the bait. You quoted my post with a shitty reply assuming that I was here to do battle. When that was the last thing on my mind.
Dude really where I accuse to you of anything? The fuck is that shit. Shitty post it's your reply not my quote:
And what it has to do with the ps5 version? I mean, good for the Xbox owners. Anyway Control is even smaller on ps5 so I guess further we go in the next gen and probably more ps5 will have benefit.
Did you read the what I replied too?

What you getting all salty for? It was a joke reply. So please don't assume that I am here to fight you and the other sony warriors.. You can stand down soldier
Like the fuck you are talking about only God know

Last edited:

sinnergy

cancelled-stamp-1.png
That’s only one ..

We are MS is more likely .

Leyasu

Banned
And what it has to do with the ps5 version? I mean, good for the Xbox owners. Anyway Control is even smaller on ps5 so I guess further we go in the next gen and probably more ps5 will have benefit.

You came rushing in with this post,

You really have some big problem without offence eh. I'd like to know what's wrong in my post because really I don't follow you.
And now we are here.

Listen, whatever. Not worth getting worked up over. But rereading our conversation, I have decided to book an appointment with a psychiatrist

SSfox

There are still some games that have insane size, like new COD, i don't play COD, but i heard people complaining, it's like 100GB plus or something. Can we assume that it's just activation that didn't bother to compress the game size?

If the overall of PS5 games will be around 30 GB means that we can store around 20 games, which is quite nice and better than what we all expected. without mentioning that feature that Cerny mentioned where you can delete parts of games that would make the size even less and so then you can store even more games. If it's gonna be the case then the size of ssd won't be an issue as we all though it would be and i personally may not be in hurry in need for the store expansion at least for the first 2 years of the next gen.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Yeah that is a big reduction on the PS5.

The xbox one version was 15GB smaller than the PS4?
On Xbox you are downloading version for your region, so language packs, audio and stuff like that differes, on PS4 (at least) you are downloading every version packed into one package. For example Cyberpunk 2077 is double the size of Xbox version on PS4....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom