• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamernyc78

Banned
This is not based on anything I know, just speculation going off of Phil's statements. I think Xbox is going to try and have an E3 like Sonys 2015 or 2016 E3. I think they are going to show everything they can. A lot of their new acquisitions are working in small teams. Like how Ninja Theory is working on 3 games, Compulsion is a team of 40 people, that new game from the Voodoo Vince dev. They are going to drop a lot of AA games to try and get stuff out quickly for the XSX. There should be some Japanese stuff too. I think they have some stuff that they are going to try to drop jaws with.

I've been hearing this same thing for over a decade. What they will show will be par the course for a new system kickoff. All their fans will be excited and Sony will do the same.

Gamernyc78

Banned
I love to read BS like that from dumb Americans that have no idea that the majority of the world uses a different date format. So 2nd of May would make much more sense regarding the 25 years bullcrap. US, South America and Africa use their format. Huge console markets. :D

Dumb americans you say 🤦‍♂️🤔thts why the rest of the world... Lol let me not feed into this stupidity.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I love to read BS like that from dumb Americans that have no idea that the majority of the world uses a different date format. So 2nd of May would make much more sense regarding the 25 years bullcrap. US, South America and Africa use their format. Huge console markets. :D

People are not dumb for that, they are just not taught what other places use. There are plenty of ignorance about America from the rest of the world as well.

Last edited:

FERN

Dumb americans cans you say 🤦‍♂️🤔thts why the rest of the world... Lol let me not feed into this stupidity.
We go both ways in Canada

"The date can be written either with the day or the month first in Canadian English, optionally with the day of the week. For example, the seventh day of January 2016 can be written as: Thursday, 7 January 2016 or Thursday, January 7, 2016."

Md Ray

K hi.

Here's what I've been thinking, what if they'll reveal full specs in September 2020 (two months before launch) as they did with PS4 Pro in 2016?
Likely not happening that late, but still, it's a possibility given how unpredictable Sony is right now.

Saw this on Facebook...I'm excited to get some glimpses of next-gen glory soon!
LyHLXtg.jpg

schaft0620

I've been hearing this same thing for over a decade. What they will show will be par the course for a new system kickoff. All their fans will be excited and Sony will do the same.

It's good to see them at least trying. This is way better for gaming vs them sitting around wondering if the new CEO would keep the brand or having Don M run everything into the ground.

Banned
That’s... actually damn nice, which is why I know it won’t be that 🤣

yeah... Sony will somehow manage to make it ugly again... every time I look down to the left of my TV and see that PS4 Pro in all its ugliness I just think... "why would they do this?"
and then I play Death Stranding on it and I feel like I'm sitting inside a fighter jet... so... 🤣

EliteSmurf

People saying Sony being quiet is damaging need to go back to 2013.

Sony didn't acknowledge the PS4 even existed until the 31st of February I mean at least now we have the official confirmation its coming and the Wired article that has some information.

GAF machine

Gold Member
people like you are the reason others don’t share. It’s tiring. Insulting actually, I’m 41 currently work in the film industry have a wife three kids and lifelong friends in both film and the gaming industry. All of that can be verified or checked easily. I worked at GameStop long enough to be in charge of every store in a state and got to go to several conferences and meet even more reps and devs. I originally started working at GameStop because I got tired of going to buy shit and knowing more than everyone that worked in the stores.My family has owned a prominent real estate company since before I was born. I’ve given away games on this forum that we’re given to me by Gamestop and some of the very developers that I still talk to. When the new systems come out I’ll still get a free Sony and ms machine and still buy one of each to give the free ones away. Believe me or not I give less than two fucks but your attitude and others like it is the reason two developers left this forum and you all will most surely run off @BGs as well. Wasn’t going to post again until after the reveal but checked that fake ass Gamestop post for you all because it was something that I could easily go to the store talk to a buddy of mine and get done. Already saw more ghosts of Tsushima and got to watch more of the same video that the game engine designer is working on but why share anything? You will see it when you do.

Thanks for sharing. I hope your right about the next-gen consoles.

Last edited:
people like you are the reason others don’t share. It’s tiring. Insulting actually, I’m 41 currently work in the film industry have a wife three kids and lifelong friends in both film and the gaming industry. All of that can be verified or checked easily. I worked at GameStop long enough to be in charge of every store in a state and got to go to several conferences and meet even more reps and devs. I originally started working at GameStop because I got tired of going to buy shit and knowing more than everyone that worked in the stores.My family has owned a prominent real estate company since before I was born. I’ve given away games on this forum that we’re given to me by Gamestop and some of the very developers that I still talk to. When the new systems come out I’ll still get a free Sony and ms machine and still buy one of each to give the free ones away. Believe me or not I give less than two fucks but your attitude and others like it is the reason two developers left this forum and you all will most surely run off @BGs as well. Wasn’t going to post again until after the reveal but checked that fake ass Gamestop post for you all because it was something that I could easily go to the store talk to a buddy of mine and get done. Already saw more ghosts of Tsushima and got to watch more of the same video that the game engine designer is working on but why share anything? You will see it when you do.

giphy.gif

I personally want to let you know that I do appreciate everything you have talked about on this forum, 99.9% of have no connection to what is going on behind the scenes and I am just glad to have any little tidbit of information you might have. I don't expect any person on here to be 100% accurate, but any insight to what might be going down or coming our way I am happy to have! Thanks for all that you do and share with us!

Jtibh

Banned
We go both ways in Canada

"The date can be written either with the day or the month first in Canadian English, optionally with the day of the week. For example, the seventh day of January 2016 can be written as: Thursday, 7 January 2016 or Thursday, January 7, 2016."
Like the one episode in schitts creek where she goes a month early to the airport huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom