• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you reckon your toenails will be by the time PS5 releases? I know we're in lockdown but come on mate haha

bsdhSPt.png

I addressed that here.

My Toe Nails grow super thick and super fast. I also have serious back problems. So I can’t do my own toe nails. That’s why I usually get a Pedicure once a month.

Unfortunately Because of Covid 19 haven’t been able to get them done in 3 months. Lucky The Nail Salon’s Opened back up in my state this last Monday. I actually have an Appointment June 3rd at 3pm to get them done. That also how I got June 3rd and the 4th confused with dates in my earlier post.

Andodalf

Banned
Wondered who was going to try to make that point. So tell me if that's true then what about Heisenberg, who refused to say the PS5 was more powerful than XSX despite what Osiris and Tommy were saying? And BGs himself has said that while there is a clear vision for why Cerny did what he did, there's no guarantee that it'll work? Take your shit elsewhere.

When did I name them? I didn’t say everybody. Someone is projecting here ...

Games Dean

Mr. Moore from his stream earlier. Had a section on the PS5 leaks.

1:09:05 - Talks on his thoughts regarding Sony's B/C

1:50:00 - Thoughts on the design of both Consoles

If Sony ever ends up bringing back ps3 bc we all have Microsoft to thank. Truly one of the best parts of this current generation is Microsoft reaffirming that bc has to be a part of every future console. Maybe the only thing Sony needs to catch up on moving into next gen.

I’m not following.
WhispersintheWind WhispersintheWind has post this:
"I just got a message from a Dev. Who will present at Sony’s Event June 3. There is talk of maybe postponing because of the events going on the US. He said they should know for sure If the Sony Event is still on Sometime tomorrow."

What I asked is if you/the mods have seen this "message/conversation" with this dev?

If you can confirm that this "message" exists.

Last edited:

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
WhispersintheWind WhispersintheWind has post this:

What I asked is if you/the mods have seen this "message/conversation" with this dev?

If you can confirm that this "message" exists.

No, as I said, Evilore vetted that he has friends and sources in the industry, and that he receives information 2nd or 3rd hand.

Take it for what you will. I personally am waiting for the event.

As for the question about false information, if we can prove they are intentionally misleading, they will be gone.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Oh god, please don't.

I don't wanna push off topic, but I think they're not helping the matter. It's inflaming the problem like adding fuel to the fire. They just point their hate towards the man/men behind it, and the law should judge them in court. I saw a very sad video of youngsters attacking a shop and a woman! Those shops and innocent people have nothing to do with that policeman/men!

I hope things settle down as many of those innocent people are already suffering from this pandemic!

Last edited:
T

Three Jackdaws

Unconfirmed Member
Mr. Moore from his stream earlier. Had a section on the PS5 leaks

Thanks for sharing. I just want to put this out there and before I say this, just understand that I am a huge Playstation fan and I am so hyped for the PS5 (HYPE TRAIN!!!) but I really don't trust Moore's Law is Dead, along with Foxy and Tidux. Here are some of the reasons why:

In this video Tom (Moore'sLawisDead) did a section on the PS5 leaks and said he's been hearing stuff from his "sources", one of which was that the PS5 CPU will have some sort of custom unified cache, a feature which is not on Zen 2 CPU's but will be on Zen 3 architecture and then he stated that he is not saying PS5 is Zen 3 but it will have a Zen 3 feature. Problem is, this was first reported by RedGamingTech weeks ago who for all his faults tries his best to be objective and fair IMHO. RedGamingTech also stated that he is not saying PS5 is Zen 3 but that it will have a custom feature which will also be featured on Zen 3. It's clear to me that Tom heard this from RedGamingTech's video and passed it off in his video as some sort of inside info he has heard, if you are saying he is not then another issue arises, why not at least give RedGamingTech some credit for the information you took from his video!

RedGamingTech was also the first one to report that the PS5 GPU will have RDNA 3 features, he did this a month or two ago and no one even noticed, then recently Tidux tweeted that the PS5 will have RDNA 3 features, again passing it off like it was some sort of inside info, if he wasn't then as I stated before, at least give RedGamingTech the credit.

And our good pal FOXY! I can go through the numurous examples of times he has recycled information which was already known and pass it off like he was some sort of insider, but hey! don't call him an insider! he never claimed to be one! lol although as far as I know he was the only one who reported that the PS5 will be "whisper quiet" in operation months before the Cerny talk and some others much later have mentioned this too.

Even today, Foxy start tweeting cryptic stuff about the PS5 console design, you can check his twitter, but it was clear he just recycled the Reddit post which was made yesterday about some factory insider leaking details about the PS5 design which seemed to be very legit btw.

Back to Tom, he stated in another video that he had heard from an inside "source" that Aloy in HZD 2 will have a higher polygon/triangle count than all the characters and monsters in the previous game combined, however first person to report this was Foxy as far as I am aware but I also saw someone on this thread state that the HZD developer tweeted that nugget of information but later removed it. Regardless, Tom just recycled what Foxy said and passed it off as "inside info" and whats funny is he even replied to the exact tweet which Foxy states the information about HZD 2. So much for being subtle.

What's sad is, RedGamingTech has a small bias towards PC and Xbox IMO but he does his best to give out legit information and he tried to be objective, and he has done a great job in leaking PS5 technical details about the CPU and GPU, heck! he even crushed the rumours about the PS5 having overheating issues! And everyone else just seems to recycling a lot of his information without giving credit.

Sorry for my long post and rant! dam I've never written a post this long as well! thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best would be proud! miss you dude!
(y)

Jesus, man, at least trim them, even scissors will do.
I addressed that here good sir.

My Toe Nails grow super thick and super fast. I also have serious back problems. So I can’t do my own toe nails. That’s why I usually get a Pedicure once a month.

Unfortunately Because of Covid 19 haven’t been able to get them done in 3 months. Lucky The Nail Salon’s Opened back up in my state this last Monday. I actually have an Appointment June 3rd at 3pm to get them done. That also how I got June 3rd and the 4th confused with dates in my earlier post.

Thanks for sharing. I just want to put this out there and before I say this, just understand that I am a huge Playstation fan and I am so hyped for the PS5 (HYPE TRAIN!!!) but I really don't trust Moore's Law is Dead, along with Foxy and Tidux. Here are some of the reasons why:

In this video Tom (Moore'sLawisDead) did a section on the PS5 leaks and said he's been hearing stuff from his "sources", one of which was that the PS5 CPU will have some sort of custom unified cache, a feature which is not on Zen 2 CPU's but will be on Zen 3 architecture and then he stated that he is not saying PS5 is Zen 3 but it will have a Zen 3 feature. Problem is, this was first reported by RedGamingTech weeks ago who for all his faults tries his best to be objective and fair IMHO. RedGamingTech also stated that he is not saying PS5 is Zen 3 but that it will have a custom feature which will also be featured on Zen 3. It's clear to me that Tom heard this from RedGamingTech's video and passed it off in his video as some sort of inside info he has heard, if you are saying he is not then another issue arises, why not at least give RedGamingTech some credit for the information you took from his video!

RedGamingTech was also the first one to report that the PS5 GPU will have RDNA 3 features, he did this a month or two ago and no one even noticed, then recently Tidux tweeted that the PS5 will have RDNA 3 features, again passing it off like it was some sort of inside info, if he wasn't then as I stated before, at least give RedGamingTech the credit.

And our good pal FOXY! I can go through the numurous examples of times he has recycled information which was already known and pass it off like he was some sort of insider, but hey! don't call him an insider! he never claimed to be one! lol although as far as I know he was the only one who reported that the PS5 will be "whisper quiet" in operation months before the Cerny talk and some others much later have mentioned this too.

Even today, Foxy start tweeting cryptic stuff about the PS5 console design, you can check his twitter, but it was clear he just recycled the Reddit post which was made yesterday about some factory insider leaking details about the PS5 design which seemed to be very legit btw.

Back to Tom, he stated in another video that he had heard from an inside "source" that Aloy in HZD 2 will have a higher polygon/triangle count than all the characters and monsters in the previous game combined, however first person to report this was Foxy as far as I am aware but I also saw someone on this thread state that the HZD developer tweeted that nugget of information but later removed it. Regardless, Tom just recycled what Foxy said and passed it off as "inside info" and whats funny is he even replied to the exact tweet which Foxy states the information about HZD 2. So much for being subtle.

What's sad is, RedGamingTech has a small bias towards PC and Xbox IMO but he does his best to give out legit information and he tried to be objective, and he has done a great job in leaking PS5 technical details about the CPU and GPU, heck! he even crushed the rumours about the PS5 having overheating issues! And everyone else just seems to recycling a lot of his information without giving credit.

Sorry for my long post and rant! dam I've never written a post this long as well! thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best would be proud! miss you dude!
(y)

Don’t apologize for long posts, bro. I dig long posts.

Yea, recycling other peoples stuff and spinning it as their own is something far too common on YT

One thing that innocei (I’m bad with names) said that I agree with is everyone has biases. It’s human.

Last edited:

LED Guy?

Banned
I am a 100% positive that this game will get 10s and 10s reviews and will be praised so much, it looks THAT good!

I think it will win GOTY 2020, it really looks and plays next-level!

Games Dean

(y)
First and foremost Foxy and Tidux are the worst no argument there. With Tom, everything you said could be true and he could just be stealing leaks from other youtubers/insiders, but it's also entirely possible that he could just be hearing the same things from his own sources. There's no way to really tell.

Kingthrash

I just finished listening to Tim Dog on King Thrash's podcast. @KingT731 it's you right?

I'd just like to say I apologize for whatever I said before about Tim. Dude came off cool and true on the podcast. I used to think he was a delusional one, but dude sounded like he's just having fun. Good to know. Just shows how crappy all this text talk on social media can be.

Thanks for the podcast Thrash. Keep em coming. Would like to see more of them Youtube Xbox fanatic FN on there :messenger_tears_of_joy: Maybe I'll change my mind about them too.

That bit at the end with Jamia was a hell of a setup and funny too hah.

We booked alot more youtubers from xbox and playstation..there is literally a line of people...coming that you will definitely like to see.....thanks bro!

(y)
This is false/incorrect:👇
Back to Tom, he stated in another video that he had heard from an inside "source" that Aloy in HZD 2 will have a higher polygon/triangle count than all the characters and monsters in the previous game combined

And I invite you to post a link/video to sustain that he claims that this is coming from an inside source,
maybe I missed it.

In fact, it is public how he knows about that "info":

Last edited:
T

Three Jackdaws

Unconfirmed Member
This is false/incorrect:👇

And I invite you to post a link/video to sustain that he claims that this is coming from an inside source,
maybe I missed it.

In fact, it is public how he knows about that "info":

I’ll have to go back and find out which video he said it in, as you may already know his podcasts go on for like 2-3 hours and he mentions a lot of stuff. I’ll try digging it out. But my point still stands, he has a history of passing off recycled or already known info claiming he has heard it from sources.

T

Three Jackdaws

Unconfirmed Member
First and foremost Foxy and Tidux are the worst no argument there. With Tom, everything you said could be true and he could just be stealing leaks from other youtubers/insiders, but it's also entirely possible that he could just be hearing the same things from his own sources. There's no way to really tell.
Good question, you see what makes me suspicious is he only ever “leaks” the information after it has already been revealed by someone else, when I say leaks I mean the really specific stuff as well like the Zen 3 features, the only information he has leaked which I have not heard from other people is about PS5’s performance and other stuff which sounds vague imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom