• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-gen Racing Graphics Face-off | (Next-gen means current-gen)

Gamernyc78

Banned
Too bad in motion, and at 30 fps, DC looks like crap compared to Forza or GT.

Any racer can look good standing still. Even NFS games look good when it's showing things standing there, or it's an image.

This is a bold face troll lie, you are trying to hard, there are many on here tht have all three and DC with weather and in motion still makes my jaw drop. I know the salt is because the game was launch window and still blows away most of the games out there today, kinda like Infamous Second Son 😁

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
LOL.

A cramped, low physics, arcade racer, hardly any cars, with lousy customization options at slow motion 30 fps.

I'll take 60 fps, open world, better AI, more physics, more cars, and a crisper looking game.

Make sure to get in as much DC gaming in thelastword, since Sony is canning the servers in March 2020. lol
Low physics?? Both are arcade racers and hardly any cars?? Driveclub has 12 cars on the track, that's only 4 less cars than Forza Horizon 4

Driveclub has a great sense of speed at 30 FPS

Driveclub looks next gen

FukuDaruma

Horizon 3 was 30fps too (on consoles), Horizon4 is 60fps only on the enhanced console with dialed back visuals to boot, 30fps on vanilla and 30fps on XBONEX in full graphics mode......Still, none of these games touches DC in motion...not even close....

Damn, I didn't realize Forzas are 30fps too on base consoles... 🤦‍♂️

Here is a comparision of Forza 7 and GT Sport on base consoles. Among other things, Forza shows a severe aliasing problem.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Here is a comparision of Forza 7 and GT Sport on base consoles. Among other things, Forza shows a severe aliasing problem.

Forza hands down.

Just the reflections alone in the cockpit are much better in Forza. GT has a boring blanket approach to lighting the dashboard. Forza has reflections in the windshield and shadows.

Why are you guys trying to do anything with the base consoles? That's what is puzzling here, sure they should be noted for their existence but when comparing the peak of what these games are on consoles why are they even still being discussed?

FukuDaruma

Why are you guys trying to do anything with the base consoles? That's what is puzzling here, sure they should be noted for their existence but when comparing the peak of what these games are on consoles why are they even still being discussed?

Because there are still more people with base consoles? because Driveclub is a 2014 base PS4 only game but some try to compare it to 2018 XBOX One X games?

Because there are still more people with base consoles? because Driveclub is a 2014 base PS4 only game but some try to compare it to 2018 XBOX One X games?
Who cares what more people have? How is that in any way relevant to technological discussion? Blame Driveclub not being enhanced on Sony, don't handicap the competition because of something which is the fault of Sony.

This shouldn't even need to be explained.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Who knows.

But got to find something good about DC when it got crap reviews, is a corridor racer, and got delayed a year.

Who knew graphics comparisons would pit a 30 fps closed circuit racer whose claim to fame is rain effects from a defunct studio, while having gimped physics, hardly any cars, low end customization, crap AI and terrible racing rules (get hit and lose tons of points), with the online servers going offline in March 2020 vs. an open world racing franchise with more physics, more AI, destruction, and probably 5x the cars.

Last edited:

BigLee74

Cry us a river? I'm pretty sure drive club runs on the Pro too, so if it makes you feel better, people can compare that version to anything on the X?

Spoiler alert, drive club loses. Just look back through the 300 plus pages in this thread for proof.

Hobbygaming

Who knows.

But got to find something good about DC when it got crap reviews, is a corridor racer, and got delayed a year.

Who knew graphics comparisons would pit a 30 fps closed circuit racer whose claim to fame is rain effects from a defunct studio, while having gimped physics, hardly any cars, low end customization, crap AI and terrible racing rules (get hit and lose tons of points), with the online servers going offline in March 2020 vs. an open world racing franchise with more physics, more AI, destruction, and probably 5x the cars.
Is 16 cars on a track hardly any cars? Because Driveclub has 12

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Horizon 3 was 30fps too (on consoles), Horizon4 is 60fps only on the enhanced console with dialed back visuals to boot, 30fps on vanilla and 30fps on XBONEX in full graphics mode......Still, none of these games touches DC in motion...not even close....

so just in case you don’t know but I am 100% sure you do but horizon if full open world game and the cut back to that is 30fps where as Driveclub is a track (corridor) racer. Great game but there are obvious cut backs and 30fps is one of them

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Mario Kart
WLRQn6A.jpg

I don't care what you and all your GT hater friends say. Anyone isn't a GT hater and owns the game perfectly know that all your posts here are just shabby attempts to misrepresent GTS. It's very sad that a notorious forum like neogaf allows to this GT haters crew to thrive here

I stopped reading when I saw that the image of GTS that you've posted is an ultra-compressed screenshot from you tube (the Motogames tv logo is still there LOL) to make the game look uglier. By now you GT haters are boring and predictable.

However, this is the full lod beetle model on GTS but obviously on this thread the GT haters can't tolerate that the full lod model being showed because they know that those models are perfect and unbeatable. So they only post cherry picking pictures of low lod or bugged ingame models (yes the beetle ingame have some kind of lod bug from the rear chasecam view)

29z5i5q.jpg

33bgdxk.jpg

When these (further improved) models can be used ingame on PS5 many GT haters will have to hide on Saturn

PS If you like MotogamesTV so much at least post some comparison video from that channel

even a blind can notice that GTS looks better than FM7 when all the tricks to misrepresenting the game aren't used

Of course you stopped reading after that, you had no argument, so you put your fingers in your ears and started reeeeing. You still get angry and fling out the "hater" moniker everytime you get flustered. You also missed the entire point of the comparison, that the poly count in one is significantly reduced in gameplay, which is why I assume you posted more scape shots and mentioned "the future" again in a thread about current-gen games. For what it's worth, the Forza image was taken off a wi-fi stream to my PC from my OG Xbone. It was even more compressed than that YouTube video my friend. I told you I was trying to be fair.

I didn't cherrypick the Beetle either, you started the comparison with the Beetle, not me :messenger_winking: When it got shoved back in your face you cry "It's a glitch!". Were the shadows a glitch too? What about the low quality trackside details in the video? Let me guess, "It's one of the bad tracks, you cherrypicked"

Several shrunk down gifs

So what I'm seeing here, is that while those of us that actually want to discuss things like rational human beings have been doing so, the usual suspects have come back and copypasta'd arguments and tiny gifs from 100s of pages ago. No arguments or discussion, just dozens of tiny animated gifs to hide flaws of the games and end statements amounting to "this is the best, end of discussion"

The joke is,

People here have all acknowledged Driveclub's excellent weather system, on multiple occasions. We just also acknowledge it's flaws. It's a limited track racer that runs at 30fps and while it certainly looks great, especially for it's age, some people think it's been surpassed. People like FukuDaruma FukuDaruma are at least trying to offer points to discuss on the game, but they are getting lost in the shit flinging that this thread has reverted back to from all sides.

People have acknowledged the things GTS does well on multiple occasions, they just also acknowledge it's flaws. It has terrible shadows, poor IQ, and in-game takes a massive visual hit to assets, though now that's apparently just a glitch. On points like car model accuracy, nobody has argued against GTS, not one person. It's lighting engine has universally been praised. For some reason though mentioning flaws in GTS sparks outrage from some people, as if someone just punched their dog or something. Strange.

People have acknowledged the things Forza 7 does well as well as it's many flaws. The car models are often incorrect, interior shaders are not what I'd call the best. Oddly enough with this people seem to be getting upset when anything good is said about the game.

People have acknowledged (or at least I have tried to bring it into the conversation, Pcars doesn't seem to get much love :messenger_grinning_sweat:) that PC2 excels in a lot of areas, but also falls short in others. The particle effects are rough, ground reflections are sometimes awful, and unless you're playing on a PC, running it's physics engine required massive concessions on consoles thanks to the laptop CPUs.

Driveclub looked like this 4 years ago:

4 years later, Forza Horizon 4 looks like this:

...which is very good, but you can clearly see how bad the clouds are compared to the 4 years older Driveclub real dynamic volumetric clouds, or how "jumpy" the shadows are and how flat the lighting is overall.

The issue with Driveclub's clouds are that they are always the same clouds, there are more or less at times, but they always look like a fuzzy sort of cumulus cloud which was something I'm sure Evo would have improved had they not been disbanded. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 used image data from 360 degree cameras to make their skyboxes, which captured all ten cloud types over several days in several conditions. Both techniques have their ups and downs. DC's clouds are absolutely smoother in a timelapse and they have the ability to pass over/through mountains which is flaw in the system Horizon uses, but real clouds aren't always just moving by like in driveclub, they change shape unexpectedly which Driveclub's skybox can't portray. At game speed, the cloud transitions in Horizon 3 and 4 aren't so jarring, and you really can't even see it taking place, especially while moving, and you get a larger variety of sky conditions as a result of the tech used.

I wish EVO hadn't been shut down, I'd love to see what they'd have done with modern hardware, or been allowed to make a PC game that wasn't Onrush

This is an old video from Horizon 3 and some from 4, it shows the variety the skybox has to offer in the game, and how much the skybox can change from day to day. Some days you may not even see a cloud in the sky, other days you may not see the sun.

Forza 7 has received several updates since 2017, and many of them have improved the game's performance on the S. That video was before the very first patch which introduced better cockpit camera movement effects.

Would it be fair to put launch day GTS rain effects up against launch day Forza 7 rain effects? No, GTS has been patched to include them, so they are included in the discussion.

I'm not sure why we are limiting the discussion now to base consoles only.

Who knows.

Come on man, don't stoop low like this. That was a lot of off-topic shit flinging. What's the point of mentioning game servers here? None of that holds any bearing on the subject of the thread. Driveclub is an excellent track-based arcade racer, and plays just like what it is, an arcade racer. It's visuals are also very good, though being as old as it is, is showing it's age in terms of texture resolution and world complexity on top of the limits of it being completely closed-track.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
WLRQn6A.jpg

Then when all fails and nobody can show these games looking superior to DC or GT in motion and with no solid arguments...….The next desperate tip in the handbook is to post the worse screenshots we can find of DC and GT......

I Implore you GT/DC fans not to do the same, yes there are some really eye-graters out there for Forza, that trumps that pic above, but this is not what this thread is for......

Again I ask, show us a video of Forza looking better in motion.....Youtube quality is good, if you want you can use gamersyde videos too or post a Lossless Video file for us to download.....AS far as I'm concerned pretty much all the comparison videos on youtube does not lie, so if some of you guys believe its the gifs or youtube quality.......I'm waiting for better footage to see Forza in a better light......I can download any file size tbh, make it 50Gb if you want....

FukuDaruma

Open world game vs track racer. Cut backs have to be made but you can’t say forza horizon isn’t more impressive because of what it does but forza is doing full 24 hour night and day there and dynamic weather to

Driveclub does 24hour cycle with dynamic weather too. Forza Horizon 4 looks good, but doesn't look as good... 4 years later.

Who cares what more people have? How is that in any way relevant to technological discussion? Blame Driveclub not being enhanced on Sony, don't handicap the competition because of something which is the fault of Sony.

Well... the VAST MAJORITY of people having those consoles care. 🤷‍♂️
If it is just a "my hardware is better" discussion, then any one percenter with a $1000+ 2080ti on a $2000+ PC "wins". But it doesn't... you can make a game like Forza Horizon 4 or Project CARS 2 look great on a high end PC (I do, with a 2080s and on an Epson $3000+ 12bit 3D projector on a 100" screen), but even then they don't look as good as Driveclub or GT Sport. Because lighting and shading is more important than the rest, and those two games have the best ones.

Let's not forget... 3-4 years difference.

Driveclub does 24hour cycle with dynamic weather too. Forza Horizon 4 looks good, but doesn't look as good... 4 years later.

If it is just a "my hardware is better" discussion, then any one percenter with a $1000+ 2080ti on a $2000+ PC "wins". But it doesn't... you can make a game like Forza Horizon 4 or Project CARS 2 look great on a high end PC (I do, with a 2080s and on an Epson $3000+ 12bit 3D projector on a 100" screen), but even then they don't look as good as Driveclub or GT Sport. Because lighting and shading is more important than the rest, and those two games have the best ones.

You really need to stop posting these crappy 1080p videos which are not only loss ridden they don't actually explain anything. You can't make any kind of argument, you just keep repeating yourself over and over dumping these garbage videos.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
WLRQn6A.jpg

Then when all fails and nobody can show these games looking superior to DC or GT in motion and with no solid arguments...….The next desperate tip in the handbook is to post the worse screenshots we can find of DC and GT......

I Implore you GT/DC fans not to do the same, yes there are some really eye-graters out there for Forza, that trumps that pic above, but this is not what this thread is for......

Again I ask, show us a video of Forza looking better in motion.....Youtube quality is good, if you want you can use gamersyde videos too or post a Lossless Video file for us to download.....AS far as I'm concerned pretty much all the comparison videos on youtube does not lie, so if some of you guys believe its the gifs or youtube quality.......I'm waiting for better footage to see Forza in a better light......I can download any file size tbh, make it 50Gb if you want....
I never posted that as a bad pic, it just reminds me of Mario Kart that part of the track, as in turn that corner at the bottom and jump in the air and have a glider appear on top of the car. But at least you admitted it looks bad and to me i just posted a random pic of a particular part of a track that reminds me of MK.
P.s Youtube will seem good quality to you if you only game on Ps4.

Gingen

Banned
Mario Kart
WLRQn6A.jpg

The umpteenth cherry picking screenshot against GTS with the same settings: 12 o'clock, a single car on the track to deactivate crowd and other details off track, PRO set in framerate mode, etc. etc. Some people here are really obsessed against this game, probably when they were child they were beaten by their parents because of Gran Turismo and now they find solace only in this squalid way

Trying to discuss with similar subjects is just wasted time

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games

The thing that looks best there, 60fps.

phil_t98

#SonyToo

so in the last video it just shows more water on the screen on driveclub than forza, also the lightening strike is nice in driveclub. But where is the splashes of the water in driveclub? Literally when you drive through standing water in driveclub nothing happens in that video?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

And let's not forget, Forza circuit racers run at 60 fps. DC is a measly 30 fps. 30 fps circuit racers? Did we just time warp to the PS2/XBox OG era?

And Forza games still have more physics to it, better AI, more customization, and more cars. And still looks better.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
The umpteenth cherry picking screenshot against GTS with the same settings: 12 o'clock, a single car on the track to deactivate crowd and other details off track, PRO set in framerate mode, etc. etc. Some people here are really obsessed against this game, probably when they were child they were beaten by their parents because of Gran Turismo and now they find solace only in this squalid way
I facking posted to show the facking part of the track, tommorrow, i''ll post the same with other cars then just to keep you happy and that was not framerate mode.
Edit this maybe frame rate mode, unsure as i had Ps connected to my 1080p set and i have connected back upto 4k tv and when i transfered to usb it said 3840x2160 so i'm not sure.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
And let's not forget, Forza circuit racers run at 60 fps. DC is a measly 30 fps. 30 fps circuit racers? Did we just time warp to the PS2/XBox OG era?

And Forza games still have more physics to it, better AI, more customization, and more cars. And still looks better.
Yeah does anyone remember Porsche Challenge on Ps1, the same physics as Driveclub and that was awful to play back in 97 or whenever it was.

Gingen

Banned

DC 30 fps and very bad physics... this remember me something... oh yes! Forza horizon 4 on a 500$ console

LOL

LostDonkey

I mean cmon. You have to be joking if youre saying DC is even anywhere near those FH4 Timelapses. And thats in an open world game lol.

That was a mic drop moment right there haha

Three

Open world game vs track racer. Cut backs have to be made but you can’t say forza horizon isn’t more impressive because of what it does but forza is doing full 24 hour night and day there and dynamic weather to
Driveclub has dynamic weather and 24h time of day, nothing stopped DC being openworld it was streaming in the tracks the same.

Hobbygaming

😂 No it doesn't

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Driveclub has dynamic weather and 24h time of day, nothing stopped DC being openworld it was streaming in the tracks the same.
Erm nothing stopped it being open world? Yeah the way the game is made did. You know if it was open world there is no way those weather effect would be the same. If you think otherwise your kidding yourself. Even GTS doing 60fps cannot do effects like that

FukuDaruma

The issue with Driveclub's clouds are that they are always the same clouds, there are more or less at times, but they always look like a fuzzy sort of cumulus cloud which was something I'm sure Evo would have improved had they not been disbanded. Forza Horizon 3 and 4 used image data from 360 degree cameras to make their skyboxes, which captured all ten cloud types over several days in several conditions. Both techniques have their ups and downs. DC's clouds are absolutely smoother in a timelapse and they have the ability to pass over/through mountains which is flaw in the system Horizon uses, but real clouds aren't always just moving by like in driveclub, they change shape unexpectedly which Driveclub's skybox can't portray. At game speed, the cloud transitions in Horizon 3 and 4 aren't so jarring, and you really can't even see it taking place, especially while moving, and you get a larger variety of sky conditions as a result of the tech used.

I wish EVO hadn't been shut down, I'd love to see what they'd have done with modern hardware, or been allowed to make a PC game that wasn't Onrush

Agree there, but Driveclub clouds change shape, they form and evolve, while Forza's "morph". Driveclub's volumetric system may be more limited in resolution and variation, but it fully interacts with the rest of the environment, it is not just a layer over everything else. This adds a level of realism that is above any sky box, and that's why it is being using in other top titles like RDR2.
Just check the clouds / fog banks under the mountain peaks here at 0:50

This is nothing short of amazing, specially for a 2014 base PS4 game.

And totally agree regarding EVO, it was a horrible decision making move by Sony. Then Onrush was a disappointment, and now all the original Driveclub team is even more scattered than before. Given the chance to improve over the base of the first Driveclub, sequels could have been amazing.

This is an old video from Horizon 3 and some from 4, it shows the variety the skybox has to offer in the game, and how much the skybox can change from day to day. Some days you may not even see a cloud in the sky, other days you may not see the sun.

Driveclub also has cleae skies and overcast, thunderstorms, etc.

Forza 7 has received several updates since 2017, and many of them have improved the game's performance on the S. That video was before the very first patch which introduced better cockpit camera movement effects.

Would it be fair to put launch day GTS rain effects up against launch day Forza 7 rain effects? No, GTS has been patched to include them, so they are included in the discussion.

Agree. Driveclub rain effects were also introduced a year later.

I'm not sure why we are limiting the discussion now to base consoles only.

Not only, but the fair comparision for Driveclub is with other base console titles (Forzas and GT Sport), instead of their XB1X and Pro versions. Same as it is more fair to compare console Forzas and GT Sport with their counterparts on PC with similar hardware. Otherwise we are not talking about just game quality, but hardware. Using a $3000+ PC and bruteforcing everything to the max is going to make it "win" in several aspects like fps, AA, AF, LOD, ... but then we are discussing more about platforms than games, we should take in count prices, ... it's a whole different discussion.

Come on man, don't stoop low like this. That was a lot of off-topic shit flinging. What's the point of mentioning game servers here? None of that holds any bearing on the subject of the thread. Driveclub is an excellent track-based arcade racer, and plays just like what it is, an arcade racer.

Amazingly enough, it seems some people here are "happy" that EVO was closed by Sony, that there will be no Driveclub sequels, ... like if that would make the other games they like any better.
I don't think any of the Driveclub and GT Sport lovers want Forzas to "die! hehehe"... they would love for them to be better. That would press others to step up their game and be better too.

You really need to stop posting these crappy 1080p videos which are not only loss ridden they don't actually explain anything. You can't make any kind of argument, you just keep repeating yourself over and over dumping these garbage videos.

I post the better quality I can find. Not easy to find top quality comparision videos of Driveclub with much more current titles like Forza 7 and FH4. But maybe you can do better and post some yourself instead of just complaining.
The quality loss affect both games on the videos, and even if quality is not the best there's a lot to be seen by anybody genuinely interested in comparisions.

so in the last video it just shows more water on the screen on driveclub than forza, also the lightening strike is nice in driveclub. But where is the splashes of the water in driveclub? Literally when you drive through standing water in driveclub nothing happens in that video?

If you mean puddles, yes, Driveclub cars reaction to puddles are not as good as Forza's. But I think puddles were a big thing in Forza 6 that were very toned down in Forza 7 because a lot of people didn't like them.

Yes, Indeed....

Horizon 3 = 30fps XBONEX, XBONES
Horizon 4 = 30fps XBONEX best graphics mode, 60fps 1080p (dialed down graphics)……..30fps XBONES.

This thread is specifically about "Next-gen Racing Graphics Face-off" but for some reason you keep mentioning physics, AI, customization, number of cars...

Just a tip, if your trying to be funny you shouldn't laugh at your own jokes.

I'm laughing at your "higher fps is the only thing that counts" non-argument.

Last edited:

Three

Erm nothing stopped it being open world? Yeah the way the game is made did. You know if it was open world there is no way those weather effect would be the same. If you think otherwise your kidding yourself. Even GTS doing 60fps cannot do effects like that
Developers and Rushy said so himself. Why would the weather system not be the same? Nothing is baked and it's all dynamic. Right down to the clouds in the sky. The track is streamed like an open world game. What would it change? They didn't make it open world because they made a racing game that penalises you if you go off track. This isn't a game about finding shortcuts and jumping through bushes. It was a gameplay choice not a technical limitation.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

End my delusion? Are you high, you're posting garbage compressed videos which hide flaws like it's going out of style and I'm posting raw lossless .PNG's of how it actually looks.

Never stop, you make this crap way too easy for us.
Aren't compressed videos supposed to make things look worse? Lol anyhow, what racers do you believe passed Driveclub 🤔 and do you own both games? If you don't mind me asking

DemeKnobb

Neo Member
WLRQn6A.jpg

I knew Jesus Christ would return one day, take me with you, I have PlayStation posters on my wall as well

Hobbygaming

Pages and pages of comparisons and evidence in this very thread prove otherwise. FH4 has yet to be surpassed by any racer on any system.
Are we still talking about visuals?

FH3 is my favorite racer of all time and I have some hours in FH4 and they don't compare graphically to Driveclub

They aren't bad looking games but DC is clearly above them in the looks department

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Agree there, but Driveclub clouds change shape, they form and evolve, while Forza's "morph". Driveclub's volumetric system may be more limited in resolution and variation, but it fully interacts with the rest of the environment, it is not just a layer over everything else. This adds a level of realism that is above any sky box, and that's why it is being using in other top titles like RDR2.
Just check the clouds / fog banks under the mountain peaks here at 0:50

This is nothing short of amazing, specially for a 2014 base PS4 game.

And totally agree regarding EVO, it was a horrible decision making move by Sony. Then Onrush was a disappointment, and now all the original Driveclub team is even more scattered than before. Given the chance to improve over the base of the first Driveclub, sequels could have been amazing.

Driveclub also has cleae skies and overcast, thunderstorms, etc.

Agree. Driveclub rain effects were also introduced a year later.

Not only, but the fair comparision for Driveclub is with other base console titles (Forzas and GT Sport), instead of their XB1X and Pro versions. Same as it is more fair to compare console Forzas and GT Sport with their counterparts on PC with similar hardware. Otherwise we are not talking about just game quality, but hardware. Using a $3000+ PC and bruteforcing everything to the max is going to make it "win" in several aspects like fps, AA, AF, LOD, ... but then we are discussing more about platforms than games, we should take in count prices, ... it's a whole different discussion.

Amazingly enough, it seems some people here are "happy" that EVO was closed by Sony, that there will be no Driveclub sequels, ... like if that would make the other games they like any better.
I don't think any of the Driveclub and GT Sport lovers want Forzas to "die! hehehe"... they would love for them to be better. That would press others to step up their game and be better too.

I post the better quality I can find. Not easy to find top quality comparision videos of Driveclub with much more current titles like Forza 7 and FH4. But maybe you can do better and post some yourself instead of just complaining.
The quality loss affect both games on the videos, and even if quality is not the best there's a lot to be seen by anybody genuinely interested in comparisions.

If you mean puddles, yes, Driveclub cars reaction to puddles are not as good as Forza's. But I think puddles were a big thing in Forza 6 that were very toned down in Forza 7 because a lot of people didn't like them.

This thread is specifically about "Next-gen Racing Graphics Face-off" but for some reason you keep mentioning physics, AI, customization, number of cars...

I'm laughing at your "higher fps is the only thing that counts" non-argument.

Never said higher fps was the only thing that counts

Aren't compressed videos supposed to make things look worse? Lol anyhow, what racers do you believe passed Driveclub 🤔 and do you own both games? If you don't mind me asking
Compressed videos and gifs mask the actual flaws in rendering/art but give the overall appearance of a nice looking game. Think of it like squinting your eyes at the face of a girl you believe to be pretty based upon blurred features you can make out but once brought into focus she doesn't look so hot anymore. Same logic more or less.

Forza Horizon 3/4 unquestionably look better, and yes, see the post below.

It is easy when you actually own them all, know what in the hell you're looking at as it's being rendered in real time right in front of you and can compare things on the fly and aren't relegated to crappy YouTube videos...

meKSTaf.jpg

Top Bottom