• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, is there any credibility to that at all? (Have a link?) There's no way that's legit...that'd be absolutely bonkers.

Sounds insane.

there is 12 gbs of ram in the new xbox.
to be precise, there is 4gb gddr5 on the gpu and 8 gb gddr5 on the 8 core ibm custom cpu.
the gpu is the first gcn 2.0 gpu produced and was designed by MS+IBM+AMD.
Eric from IBM will be a speaker on the 21st. gpu spec 4.9 tflops.
I know you all think I'm crazy but tuesday will go down in history as the biggest megaton dropped in gaming history.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/latest-new-xbox-leaks-some-old-some-new.453025687/

Izick

Random board user? Well, it was a fun ride the the two minutes I knew about that rumor.

Ah, I didn't notice that part. Apologies.

Originated on IGN, some guy had lunch with someone who works at Volition.

It's all good. Like I said though, that's the shadiest sounding source in the history of alleged sources.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Guys I'm madonna here's proof

P1iWwDc.jpg

Ask me anything you want including about my next album

bidguy

Banned
Random board user? Well, it was a fun ride the the two minutes I knew about that rumor.

It's all good. Like I said though, that's the shadiest sounding source in the history of alleged sources.

yeah im all for positive thinking but that sound unbelieveable.
would be pretty funny though, if it turns out to be true.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I wonder if I could stream to my Note 2, I need an emergency intervention guys. PC not available now, no internet service!

Fuck what am I going to do lolololol

thank god we only have 48 more hours of those rumors

You think so? Assuming MS aren't detailed with tech specs, the rumours will continue.

And because MS are much later at revealing, and potentially had a more stable spec for longer (even if it is lower spec), they should be able to show fairly well advanced demos which may look better than what Sony showed. That may pour fuel on the fire.

syko de4d

What will happen if GAF watch the Event and the MS guy says "And now welcome Eric from IBM, he will talk about the Hardware"

Would be funny if the most unreliable source ever would be true. Sadly it will never be, we should just forget every stuff that get posted in the next 49hours and 58min.

Izick

I'm still amazed we've gotten this far without any leaks. No controller, game, console, or Kinect pictures this close to the announcement is a pretty impressive feat.

Izick

What will happen if GAF watch the Event and the MS guy says "And now welcome Eric from IBM, he will talk about the Hardware"

Would be funny if the most unreliable source ever would be true. Sadly it will never be, we should just forget every stuff that get posted in the next 49hours and 58min.

lqZndMG.jpg

jaypah

I can't believe it's already Sunday. I remember when this shit seemed like an eternity away. I wonder if we'll get some seething rage? I love to watch posters lose their minds.

FordGTGuy

Banned
You think so? Assuming MS aren't detailed with tech specs, the rumours will continue.

And because MS are much later at revealing, and potentially had a more stable spec for longer (even if it is lower spec), they should be able to show fairly well advanced demos which may look better than what Sony showed. That may pour fuel on the fire.

We've already heard from Microsoft employees that the reveal is going to be hardware orientated, they might not go into the detail that Sony did but I'm pretty sure one way or another we are going to see specs on the reveal date.

aganu

I'm still amazed we've gotten this far without any leaks. No controller, game, console, or Kinect pictures this close to the announcement is a pretty impressive feat.
Yeah, me too. MS must have a dedicated 'ninja' team to make sure nothing leaks beforehand.

Painraze

Unconfirmed Member
I must admit, this MS lock down has gotten me much more hyped for the Xbox reveal than I normally would be. The ninjas are doing a great job.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
We've already heard from Microsoft employees that the reveal is going to be hardware orientated, they might not go into the detail that Sony did but I'm pretty sure one way or another we are going to see specs on the reveal date.

Specs that look on par or better than Sony, sure (8 core CPU, 8 Beegees of ram, bluray). General specs that don't talk about 1.2tflops or how many CUs. They'll leave enough questions open to keep this place arguing for months

'That Viva Pinata demo looked amazing, but I thought it was supposed to be less powerful than the PS4? Looked noticably better to me.'

'Ah, but Sony only just increased the ram, developers won't have been able to take advantage of the changes yet. Do forget killzone was only using 3.5GB. And those demos were way back in February - wait for E3, I bet we'll see big improvements’

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I can't believe there are no real leaks. I'm a grown man but I'm going to find it hard to go to sleep tomorrow night. The hype is browning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom