• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Sokantish

The mods were just waiting for a chance to get Eznark, we all know that! They didn't like his hard hitting truths about their actions

Speaking of hard hitting truths, Raiders are gonna embarrass the chargers!
Or themselves(Which is more likely)

Fantomex

I did it to get my ban overturned.
with-the-fishes.jpg

My legal team has explicitly advised me against, including but not limited to, the following items:

1.) Expressing my merriment at posting number "15057" (henceforth referred to ":jnc") by the username "Sokantish":
The mods were just waiting for a chance to get Eznark, we all know that! They didn't like his hard hitting truths about their actions
2.) Mentioning any of the aggrieved parties that have received disciplinary action from the administrators of the website "http://www.neogaf.com", which from henceforth shall be referred to as "NeoGAF".
3.) Informing others that the Week 2 |OT| is finished and will be posted promptly at 12:00 AM, Tuesday September 11, 2012 after that red-haired ginger [REDACTED] Jon Gruden finishes [REDACTED] in our earholes for 3 hours.
4.) Posting the comment: "SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE BITCHHHHHH".

Furthermore, my legal counsel feels that the aggrieved parties are well within their constitutional rights of freedom of speech to express themselves in any way that they deem worthy. If the staff feels that it's "users", especially it's users whose state of origin is Wisconsin, are in violation of the laws of the United States of America, then they are compelled to alert authorities, spousal abuse centers, Cheesecake Factories, and the Lord God Roger Goodell at their earliest convenience.

Given that the administration staff is not within it's rights to revise or alter an operating agreement without explicitly revealing the details of the revision to it's users, in line-item form and that the website's "Terms of Service" are a unilateral contract offered by one party ("owners") to another party ("users") and cannot be revised without obvious breach of contract, we at Obese Brothers, PLLC, are filing an immediate injunction against all staff members of "NeoGAF".

Until the matter is settled in court by Justice Jonathan P. Vilma and court medical examiner, Dr. Dre, we request the immediate release or "unbanning" of the aggrieved. If the absurd allegations are not redacted and ensuing actions "banning" by "owners" are not immediately revoked, our large, dexterous fingers have no choice but to file a class-action lawsuit, requesting damages up to $11dy,000,000,000 ("Eleventy-Billion Dollars") based on "defamation of character" with "malicious intent to irrevocably damage community-based football watching abilities".

Also, release SNES, you fuckers.

GOOD DAY, SIR!

Signed,

Harold J.W. Buckethead, III.

nI7RA.png

- Dictated by the great chicken in the sky, Written in crayon by Harold J. Buckethead, III, typed by assistant Judith Reznik.

Aren't you a fan of Sailor Moon?
Here I am saying giving you a compliment, saying "Of course he's a nice guy, look at his avatar!" and you feel the need to kneejerk slander me?

You know what? Fuck you. FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHEATING BOUNTY-PLACING, NATURAL DISASTER-MILKING TEAM.

RGIII-Brees-post-game-USP.jpg

Look at that fool Brees. Already whispering threats in RGIII's ear.

cajunator

Banned
Here I am saying giving you a compliment, saying "Of course he's a nice guy, look at his avatar!" and you feel the need to kneejerk slander me?

You know what? Fuck you. FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHEATING BOUNTY-PLACING, NATURAL DISASTER-MILKING TEAM.

Wat?
I like sailor moon. I though I rembered you liked it too.
Its a good series.
Youre kind of silly.

Milchjon

According to Deadspin:

Said Griffin after the game regarding counterpart Drew Brees: "At the end of the game he told me he was proud of me. That's big for him to say after they just lost a game." I don't particularly care one way or the other about the Washington Redskins but that was awesome and I am still dying with laughter.

Top Bottom