• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
p6qEK.png

Nightmare/masturbation fuel

eznark

Banned
Seattle has a scary defense. Aaron Rodgers should be thankful he walked off the field... and that he gets to lick his wounds against NO next week.

Reading the tweeters, the Packers are done. This game fucking destroyed them. Zero composure. They are stepping into a 0-4 Saints hurricane and the levees are gonna break.

Roger doesn't care about black people and Jermichael Finley didn't play basketball. Doom.

I hope he continues to troll with a suit next week.

And the week after that a tuxedo, a top hat and a monocle.

Seattle has a scary defense. Aaron Rodgers should be thankful he walked off the field... and that he gets to lick his wounds against NO next week.

You have no business winning a game if you score a FG per quarter, assuming the refs didn't also throw caps and banana peels on the field during this game.

It's also pretty obvious the NFC West is the best division in football.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Upon reflection, maybe that referee thought that Tate had the ball and it was ripped from him. He was pretty far away and didn't have a good view through all the humanity. Probably thought that he'd be safe and review could reverse it if necessary. I don't mind if I get high blood pressure from the salt, though. So that may be clouding my judgement.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So long as a Manning plays, he'll be around. Even if it's Danieal Manning. Hell, he might even settle for a Manningham. He doesn't know any better but he tries so go easy on him.

lol

I picture you as some old wise chieftain.

kind of like that dude in last of the mohicans

Wrayfield

Woke up to scab news. That call looked awful. Big shame because not enough people will talk about how bad the Pack O line is. And how good the Seahawks D is. Are you seriously telling me you can't block at least a tiny fucking bit for prolly the best QB in the game to score a couple of touchdowns?

Will have to watch the game later to see Seahawks D.

eznark

Banned
Woke up to scab news. That call looked awful. Big shame because not enough people will talk about how bad the Pack O line is. And how good the Seahawks D is. Are you seriously telling me you can't block at least a tiny fucking bit for prolly the best QB in the game to score a couple of touchdowns?

Blocked the whole second half. The only second half sack was on a one route option read that Rodgers tried to run. Wait...since he got a first I guess they took the sack off the board? So no sacks in the second half?

Ponder plays for the Vikings, not the Packers.

The Packers just went with the 9'ers gameplan from last year where fieldgoals win football games.

Pineconn

I'm impressed that I was able to research what the hell :jnc means.

stillnewtogaf

Edit for substance: You know, I've been mostly defending the replacement refs, saying that they were put into a difficult situation and that they're trying to do their best. For the most part, they are. If a terrible call was made, more time than not they cleared it up with instant replay. But MAN, I still can't believe the one ref from tonight saw simultaneous possession in the booth. Nuts.

Amagon

You know, I barely post here in this thread and try keeping up watching the games, (Giant fan) but I find it really sad tonight and the past weekend how shitty the games have been officiated. Really, its fucking horseshit and I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom