• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Miroku

Cowboys made a lot of big time mistakes in that game, giving up so many easy INTS. Bears D do a good job making their opponents look bad, even though they're giving up a lot of yards.

This:
1344044261620.gif

Lead to this:
whatthefuck4c0b9.gif

Shame your QB isnt even as good as our third stringer Dallas...
1325448767275.gif

eznark

Banned
Cowboys made a lot of big time mistakes in that game, giving up so many easy INTS. Bears D do a good job making their opponents look bad, even though they're giving up a lot of yards.

Dez Bryant and Tony Romo were the best Bears defenders today.

exarkun

Romo is a good quarterback with a bad o-line. He reminds me of Eli circa 2007. Just turning shit over and looking sad. But they'll pull through. The giants did. So they can too.

See you cowboys fans in the playoffs.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fantasy Football is laughable, that Tony Romo, after that game, could gather in 6 points. Dreadful for a starting QB, yeah, but he should be in negative numbers!

Bowser

Down 31 points going into tonight with BMarsh, Gould and Ogletree to go. BMarsh's 31 yd TD plus Gould's XP gave me the 118-117 win :D

MechDX

Romo is a good quarterback with a bad o-line. He reminds me of Eli circa 2007. Just turning shit over and looking sad. But they'll pull through. The giants did. So they can too.

I cant tell if its sarcasm anymore

Ænima

This game couldn't have gone any differently for the Cowboys offense. They are just too retarded, and the Bears D is too opportunistic. The Boys only chance at winning was Cutler out-retarding them.

No he reminds me of Romo circa-every year. This is who he is.

Top Bottom