• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

If the Ravens actually make the playoffs, i'm going to flashbacks of 2012. Team underperforms, limps into playoffs....then magic time.

I completely forgot about this play:

original.gif

minx

I already proved that Kas is full of shit. He posts these delusional thoughts. Yet when it comes down to something real, money, he ignored my bet. You are a fraud just like your team Kas.

So either shut the fuck up and stop shitting up this thread or put your money where your mouth is and bet me on this week's game.

eznark

Banned
I already proved that Kas is full of shit. He posts these delusional thoughts. Yet when it comes down to something real, money, he ignored my bet. You are a fraud just like your team Kas.

So either shut the fuck up and stop shitting up this thread or put your money where your mouth is and bet me on this week's game.

Who are you?

Seanspeed

Banned
Who's against the Restoration of the Roar?

Who?

Who?!

For or against. Put your username on the line. How can one be against the Restoration of the Roar?

jason-jones-nick-fairley-ezekiel-ansah-bill-bentley-ndamukong-suh-c.j.-mosley-nfl-preseason-jacksonville-jaguars-detroit-lions1-850x560.jpg

You scared?
As a Patriots fan, I'm rooting for you guys to fluke it to the SuperBowl. Teams like Seattle and Green Bay scare me much more. We've already proven we can make Fatford look like a rookie QB.

Top Bottom