• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
jQI9jj9.png

kYKvKFN.png

SirZslZ.png

hyHapEJ.png

GvEH2En.png
BfGkNa5.png

O2CUSbQ.png

lKQ6CuV.png

Zw3bTy5.png

9p71DHp.png
xANaNO1.png

ues4ZrP.png

amiFiyp.png

NE @ DEN
ARI @ CAR

Slo

I'm not saying that Bruce Arians is Cedric the Entertainer in whiteface, I'm just saying that you never see them together in the same room.

NE @ DEN - The bell tolls for Peypey as the Lord and Lady bury him one mile high for the last time.
ARI @ CAR - Panthers players will inexplicably convince themselves that no one believed in them yet again and cruise to an easy first-half win, soon afterwards falling asleep at the wheel and withstanding an Arizona onslaught in the second half to hold onto the victory and their first Super Bowl berth since 2004.

bionic77

Act created this thread to save the Pats from further humiliation.

They can't handle the sick burns I gave out in the last thread! You can make a new thread but you can't hide from the truth!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the Pats!

Go Gimps! You can do it!

Pepiope

NE @ DEN
ARI @ CAR

Peyton takes down Brady for the last win of his career!
With a little help from Roger

Eh, NFC sent Kaepernick to the Super Bowl... That's pretty bad.

they sent a kap that the NFL hadn't seen to the superbowl. along the way, he styled on the patriots in new england. AFC has been brutally weak for probably the past 15 years. it is why the patriots always basically get a free pass to the superbowl

You can make all the threads with all the titles you want

Until a real thread is made, it will always be the Offseason Thread. And me, DM, Bread, and BG will still be kings

Golden rule: you never escape the shame circle

bionic77

they sent a kap that the NFL hadn't seen to the superbowl. along the way, he styled on the patriots in new england. AFC has been brutally weak for probably the past 15 years. it is why the patriots always basically get a free pass to the superbowl
The Steelers could have been a superteam this year but somehow God got confused and thought we were in Ohio and fucked us with plague and famine.

Next year we got this*!

* Not talking about football which is utter garbage. Talking about the epic videogame team me and the Packer boys are putting together.

bionic77

Reshuffle ALL the divisons

oh and go pats
I did a scientific poll and there is a 120% direct correlation between people who root for the Pats and people who are legit traitors to America.

Might I suggest that you shove you Trump 2016 pin up your ass and leave this land that I love and move to some shitty country where demagogues are welcome, like maybe Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom